87 Complete Power Seat Track (SOLD)

m233roller

Banned
Here's the power seat track set up out of my wrecked 87 GN show car that is in excellent shape. It worked just fine and has all the trim pieces and switch. Two of the black trim pieces have a crack at the mounting hole (which will hurt nothing) but wanted it known. The gray side trim piece has some scratches on it (see pics.) It also comes with the hot wire. $250 and $30 to box and ship it. Please ad the 3% fees if paypaling. Thanks Mike

I'll redo the gray trim piece for additional $15.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
sent you a PM on something else. Not sure if your getting them or maybe I'm not getting the response.
On a side note I need the power seat switch and trim pieces if decide to separate this.
Please pm me. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the power seat track set up out of my wrecked 87 GN show car that is in excellent shape. It worked just fine and has all the trim pieces and switch. Two of the black trim pieces have a crack at the mounting hole (which will hurt nothing) but wanted it known. The gray side trim piece has some scratches on it (see pics.) It also comes with the hot wire. $250 and $30 to box and ship it. Please ad the 3% fees if paypaling. Thanks Mike

I'll redo the gray trim piece for additional $15.

I have bought stuff from Mike and this is just another example of the quality parts he sells! Wish it was for sale when I was looking for two of them for my car! You have me thinking, I might need a spare!

Will this work in an 86? I know the transmissions are different for the 86/7 seats but is the wiring to power it the same? If it is, I am interested.