87 ebay car...are these good upgrades?

hrvydrvy

Left coast Buick lover.
eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 160202881920 end time Feb-05-08 13:15:05 PST)

I new to GN's but not to Buicks. I have two GS's now but I'm seriously considering a GN. This car on ebay is only 15 minutes from me. I'm looking for some feedback on the upgrades done to this car. Are they good? Any opinions on the value of the car are also most welcome! Thanks in advance for you help.
Harvey

Vehicle is not stock and has had the following modifications made by Aggressive Performance in Michigan. GNX style rims(16 in. GTA) w/ Michelin Pilots(front 245/50/16-rear 255/50/16),has newer paint,TE 62 turbo,Houston downpipe,ATR stainless 21/2 in. exhaust,Red Armstrong XP fuel pump, 009(blue top) injectors,62 mm throttle body, ported upper plenum,ported stock intake,,Champion iron ported heads W/ M/A casting "Buick" logo aluminum valve covers,Roller cam w/ kit, all ARP hardware, MSD plug wires,Aluminum radiator w/ integrated cooler,turbo saver lubrication system, 2800 stall converter, shift kit, chrome alternator,inlet pipe,turbo shield and cross over pipe, Kenne Bell adjustable fuel pressure regulator,GNX dash(VDO guages), all weather stripping replaced with new OEM parts, rear seat braces in trunk, BG customs floor mats and headrests w/ embroidered "Grand National" logo, cold air kit(Tinman) w/drivers side inlet air dam, Eastern Performance front mount intercooler, bilstein shocks.

I don't know anything about the performance shop he is talking about, but the list of the mods seem pretty good. I can't remember for sure but I think the 009 injectors are 42.5 lbs, if I'm correct they may be a little small if you turn the boost up very much with no alchy (relatively cheap fix). Other than it seems like a great package that should be nice and fast when tuned properly.

Yep blue tops are 36lb. injectors.

I would make sure the Champion / M&A issue is clarified. Champions are fine but I believe the M&As are known to crack. It does sound like its just M&A valve covers but I would certainly make sure first. Sounds like the guy has dumped a lot of money on the car especially if he had the work done at a shop. Take the VIN and call the shop and ask them if they worked on the car. Who knows they might tell U.

Anyone care to make a guess as to what this car is worth today on the assumption that everything he says is accurate?
Thanks for the input so far!!
Harvey