87 GN 37K miles, Low optioned, Baer brakes

RUN4BUX

I traded my Turbo Hayabusa and cash to Clay for this car back in February.

Here is the original link I purchased from here on the board:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/235390-1987-gn-37k-miles-low-optioned-baer-s-etc.html

Since I have had the car I have:

1.) Installed new ABS backed headliner and recovered sunvisors from Postons.

2.) Had the frt/back bumper fillers removed and buffed along with the rest of the car.

3.) Put gas in it and drove it a few times.

The car is in excellent condition with the one flaw as the original ad mentioned in the paint on the drivers rear quarter. It looks like a car was stored above it and brake fluid or something dripped on it. After the buffing it looks much better but is still noticeable to me being as anal as I am. Here are some pics including close ups of the drivers quarter:

87 GN 37K Miles pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

The bank is awaiting the title from the always speedy and competant Alabama Gov. (3 months now waiting).

I just bought a Typhoon to add to my GM turbo collection (87 WE4 and 89 TTA) and something has to go as space is limited.

I'm looking to get $19,000 for the car including with it the stock spindles and tire/wheel/centercap combo. If the title gets back (it should), I can deliver to Bowling Green Sat. May 17 for $250.00 if buyer wants to pick-up there.

Car is located in NW Alabama, Haleyville zip 35565.

Reply, PM or call me at (205)-486-0893 with any questions or comments.

Shane

That is one awesome looking car. My favorite look is the GN with the GNX'ish style wheels. This car has that look, but still different then all the others. Very cool.