87 GN 39k miles second owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RossGN said:
Do the original engine parts come with it...turbo, downpipe etc?

No turbo or down pipe. I do have the injectors, air cleaner and radio though.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

After I had given up my GN search and made up my mind about keeping my Mustang and putting a man cave/weightroom in my basement along comes this car just a few miles away from me. I had to go and check it out, I've looked at this car twice, it is one of the nicest GNs I've seen and is represented very well in the ad and pictures. It has none of the typical GN issues that I've seen. The seller is a super nice guy as well.

PSID6 I tried sending you a pm but I can't from my phone for some reason. I will post more pics when I get back to my computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

I've never met John (hope to some day) but have corresponded with him over the years. I think he is a stand up guy and would have no trouble buying sight unseen from him...

Bob

I've never met John (hope to some day) but have corresponded with him over the years. I think he is a stand up guy and would have no trouble buying sight unseen from him...

Bob

Bob,

Thanks for the kind words and we got to catch up sometime!

John

Lowered to $16,500. Had it at $17k. Should have left it there, IMO. I've seen it in person, and its a damn nice car.

Lowered to $16,500. Had it at $17k. Should have left it there, IMO. I've seen it in person, and its a damn nice car.

Thanks Tim for responding. My turbobuick.com app is messed up and I cannot respond from my phone and a computer is not always handy.

Thanks Tim for responding. My turbobuick.com app is messed up and I cannot respond from my phone and a computer is not always handy.

Man this car looks clean.
If you had to guess, what do think a car would this set up would run in the 1/4?

Status
Not open for further replies.