87 GN 4800 dollars!!!

thanks for the plug ...it is mine ....just bought a house and had a baby would like to free up some cash but seems like all im getting are the tire kickers off CL ...had a guy call me all weekend been telling him 4800 firm ...he comes down i take him for a ride and he says whats the lowest you will take ???? i tell him unless he has cash in hand i dont bother with lowering prices so he says ill think about it .....i dont understand what goes through peoples minds when they bother going to look at cars and try and beat people on prices with nothing in hand ..

what do you guys think ???a running driving real GN for under 5k is that to much ???

price

couple of years a go it was a rarity to find one complete that cheap and I believe couple of years from now it would be imposible to find one at your price unless it is complete junk- so unless you are hurt for cashola stay firm on the price ,there is a buyer for evey vehicle out there ..Good luck .:cool:

thanks for the plug ...it is mine ....just bought a house and had a baby would like to free up some cash but seems like all im getting are the tire kickers off CL ...had a guy call me all weekend been telling him 4800 firm ...he comes down i take him for a ride and he says whats the lowest you will take ???? i tell him unless he has cash in hand i dont bother with lowering prices so he says ill think about it .....i dont understand what goes through peoples minds when they bother going to look at cars and try and beat people on prices with nothing in hand ..

what do you guys think ???a running driving real GN for under 5k is that to much ???

I hate selling things on Craigslist anymore because of what you described. Seen some real winners show up and totally waste my time. You would probably be better off on ebay, or possibly Hemmings?

Too bad I don't need another project :D

Good luck.

i wish i sold it ..haha but no ad expired and im all done with CL just took it down to my new house and put it in the garage with work ,moving and new baby dont have time for CL ...if someone is really interested and not kicking tires id more then willing to show the car or talk on the phone (just not all night)

You guys should read the link twobrynas put up at the bottom car was sold in January

hey whats your number with area code and where do you live? i am in cleveland ohio. dont have time to bull**** over price or come look at it just want it i will know bye friday if i have enough in my paycheck to come pick it up but would like more info. i have 4500 saved and get paid fri but will take out a cash advance its worth ev erypenny. hit me up when you get this my name is dave 1(440)622-9439 ttyl

Can't anybody read?

I am curous to see how many other people ask if the car is sold or ask for pictures, etc. It really is pathetic.:rolleyes:

hey american muscle. nobody needs to read or hear your crap. keep your comments to yourself. my wife was lookin for me. rude a**

hey american muscle. nobody needs to read or hear your crap. keep your comments to yourself. my wife was lookin for me. rude a**

Feel free not to read my posts. You didn't bother to read the post directly above the first one you made which said, and I quote:

You guys should read the link twobrynas put up at the bottom car was sold in January

This is one of my biggest pet peeves, and I guess I have seen it happen one too many times.:p

Flame away, although if that is going to be the case, perhaps it should be taken to the lounge.:confused:

Yes this car has been sold ...its funny i had alot of strokers but the first person to show up and see the car in person drove it home for 4500 cash ...no BSing alot of people talked a good game (not from here) and never came to look at it ...oh well

I hear you. My car wasn't 4 sale, but I had a guy keep coming around trying 2 buy it over a 6 month period. I gave him a price of $8500. He finally shows up with $6500 cash, I said no, he slapped $7000 in my hand and drove the car away.