'87 GN 58k Miles Factory Stock, Cen. Calif.

OMG, I wish this car would fricken' sell so I could quit getting reminders of it! I'm so tempted to jump RIGHT OFF the deep end and buy this car "just 'cause".....WHAT is the deal????:confused: Most TR guys would KILL to get their hands on a pristine example of a GN such as this one for such a pathetically cheap price! Ask for references guys...this is the real deal...the guy is legit!!!! The car is simply amazing...!!!

Thank you Jarod, these guy are going to start thinking you're on my payrole;) I had mixed emotions when you found your car, but I have to say, I am glad for you that you did find it and in the same way you left it. That is one amazing story. Like you I figured it was lost forever like so many of these cars that are stolen.

I'm sure she (the '87) will sell, just takes the right buyer....The car is priced right with some wiggle room on top of that. I think the main problem is distance and I'm located in Fresno. Can you believe I have had about 15 or so inquiries and nobody has come to look at it....I'm a little confused too:confused:. I don't think it is the price as much as it is the distance.

Jeff, purchased my WE4 from N.J. Site unseen...Well sort of, I had 180+ photos I sent him from the Hemmings photo shoot. I'm sure he didn't get a wink of sleep for the two weeks it took for the car to be delivered. The trucking company was wonderful. The car was clean upon delivery. Jeff said he could see it shine from 50 yards away....

John Pace was the second person I spoke with regarding my '86 T-Type he was out in two weeks and purchased it pretty much on the spot. Told me it was in better condition than he could have ever expected. He drove the car back to Missouri.

Guys you can ask for the emails of Jeff, John or Dennis Kirban...any time. I also have buddies that are deep into collecting if you would like to talk to them about me or the car I have for sale. Best thing would be to check it out in person...I was playing with it today...She is pretty nice, if I don't say so myself.......

Thanks guys and thanks again for the good words Jarod!

Do you want those payrole checks sent out weekly or byweekly:D

Do you want those payrole checks sent out weekly or byweekly:D
Money....money??? I don't need money!!!! We can settle your debt by exchanging one 1987 Buick Grand National over to my sincere care, which will then be further entrusted to my garage as a full fledge member of my garage queen collection...only to be taken out on slightly overcast and lightly breezy mid-70 degree temp. days.....birds chirping, of course:biggrin:

this is one clean gn aaron man im tryin to come up with cash this gn is worth every penny goin to put machine guns up see what i can do u. want a thompson 20k and up for a full auto big money on that gun aaron

this is one clean gn aaron man im tryin to come up with cash this gn is worth every penny goin to put machine guns up see what i can do u. want a thompson 20k and up for a full auto big money on that gun aaron

Wow thank you for the compliments on the car. Those thompsons are pricey, I know that they had the semi autos available some years back. They were pricey as well.

The car is very nice, really needs nothing. As I have mentioned before I will replace the headliner once I have a buyer. I'm just waiting to do it until then. Keep me posted on how everything turns out.

Thank you again, please call, I would love to talk about this car...I love these darn things.

Aaron

I am still planning to try an see it when I am in CA a week from next monday or so ... Please resend any pictures so my email... I seem to have misplaced them.

Will call you sometime between now and then to arrange the time and place.

Going to go look at 4 GN's and 1 T-type Saturday Local.. probably will not do anything till I see this one since I am going to be out there. So I should have some perspective when I get there I hope !

I am still planning to try an see it when I am in CA a week from next monday or so ... Please resend any pictures so my email... I seem to have misplaced them.

Will call you sometime between now and then to arrange the time and place.

Going to go look at 4 GN's and 1 T-type Saturday Local.. probably will not do anything till I see this one since I am going to be out there. So I should have some perspective when I get there I hope !

Sure thing photos are on there way.

Thanks,

Aaron

ttt again....She is just sitting there....Many Many inquiries out of state, several loving the car but nobody has stopped by to see her yet. I'm positive the first person that sees her will want her.....

Thanks again for all of the nice replies and good words...

Aaron Call any time (559)271-9622 or cell (559)916-6651

Still can't believe you still have this car.

I spoke to this gentleman for over an hour and I'd buy anything he was selling.

Still can't believe you still have this car.

I spoke to this gentleman for over an hour and I'd buy anything he was selling.

Thanks for the compliment...I'm kind of surprised too. The market is a bit flooded. I expected it would be sold in one month, now it is going on 1.5 months. She will sell, just as soon as someone stops by to see it...

Thanks again my friend,

Aaron

hard to believe this car is still for sale!! its hard to get money loaned on a out of state vehicle im gpoing to buy this car when i hit the lottery sat. night bump for a nice car/owner

hard to believe this car is still for sale!! its hard to get money loaned on a out of state vehicle im gpoing to buy this car when i hit the lottery sat. night bump for a nice car/owner

I will have it ready for you, cash or check...it won't matter to me;) I'm a little confused too, but I understand that there are several nice GNs on the market and the market for these seems to be east of the Mississippi. I think if this car was east it would have been gone weeks ago....I sure have heard from a bunch of cool people though...Thanks guys...

I will have it ready for you, cash or check...it won't matter to me;) I'm a little confused too, but I understand that there are several nice GNs on the market and the market for these seems to be east of the Mississippi. I think if this car was east it would have been gone weeks ago....I sure have heard from a bunch of cool people though...Thanks guys...

Guess no winner on Saturday, huh!;) I've been camped out my the mail box waiting for the check....Talk to you soon...