87 GN for sale

turbo-ian

I've putting it off as long as I can, but no job means the toy's have to go. :( I bought the car form geno about 5 yrs for 5500.00. I have since upgraded allot of the normal things;ATR headers, G-body 3" down pipe, Trans w/ 3000 stall,turbo pte61, 60# injectors, eric marshall chip,70mm throttle body and hat, streched stock location intercooler(pte),slotted front rotors w/ good pads, bigger rear cylnders, convo-pro wheels, and gauges. The car does need some body work and paint, but has no rust at all. It is a strong running car that has always been fun. I'm takeing some pic's today. I would sell it for 6500-7000. I also have ported iron heads and t&d roller rockers and matched intake, ARP head studs. (there not on the car)

pic's

Attachments

• VEHICLES 010.jpg
    VEHICLES 010.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 549
  • VEHICLES 012.jpg
    VEHICLES 012.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 557
  • VEHICLES 013.jpg
    VEHICLES 013.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 550
  • VEHICLES 002.jpg
    VEHICLES 002.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 550
  • VEHICLES 003.jpg
    VEHICLES 003.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 549
HOLY!!!! ME WANTS!

do you finance? >.> i could do $200 a month for 3 years <.< (or when i get a job with good pay, i could increase it.....) I'll have to see if i can convince my dad to put up maybe 20-50% down payment first though, that would make it much easier...plus I live in Oregon...ya can check up..I wonder if it would pass DEQ for Oregon (required if out of state )

lol the dodgy eyes werent enough? ;) i'll see if i cant talk my dad into becoming the bank of sorts so i can give ya whole thing?

I'm taking more pic's tomarrow. Engine and what not...the heads and other parts aren't included for that price.

Sorry I haven't replied to any of you I had a touch of stomach flue and wasn't on the computer for a couple of day's. Yes the car is still for sale I have a local guy who is interested but I havn't seen him in a little while(sick) but I think he is going to give me an offer in the next day or two. If it sells or it doesn't I'll post it up. If any of you knows where GNNorthwest is the car is there. Thanks Ian.

Glad it was a quick sale for ya. Good value for sure and nice to seal the deal in this tough economy.

Is it staying in the local Seattle area or shipping out?

I guess this is my hello to the forum. I bought the car and it will be staying in Everett and I am sure it will be in and out of GN Northwest a bunch as I seem to have a problem leaving anything alone.
Brent

Welcome!

Welcome Brent.. good group of people here to help. GNNW is the best place to have your car worked on- very knowledgeable and SUPER attention to detail. Looking forward to seeing you (and the car!) at the next Turbo Thunder. -Steve

I guess this is my hello to the forum. I bought the car and it will be staying in Everett and I am sure it will be in and out of GN Northwest a bunch as I seem to have a problem leaving anything alone.
Brent

Welcome to the dark side! Great to have another GN fanatic in the local scene. I'm sure we'll see ya at GN NW. I'm the one who pops in regularly to give Dan a bunch of crap. We call it leadership inspiration at Boeing so I figure it's just as effective on Dan. Without my regular harrassing I'm sure the work he does on my GN would probably take longer than the standard 3 weeks.:biggrin:

Oh boy, I hope he doesn't see this post or else I bet he'll take twice as long next time.

Ha, Don't worry they dont come here.... Dan is too busy looking for a youngster... hehehehe... And I hate to say I stop in there most every day. Just to make sure Dan get's his breaks......

Brent,

Welcome. Hope to see ya around. and if ya break it dont worry... I have tow trucks......

Ha, Don't worry they dont come here.... Dan is too busy looking for a youngster... hehehehe... And I hate to say I stop in there most every day. Just to make sure Dan get's his breaks......

Brent,

Welcome. Hope to see ya around. and if ya break it dont worry... I have tow trucks......

If ya own a Buick, it's good to also own a tow truck.:biggrin: I just carry a complete tool box in the trunk of my car. It's about ten bucks cheaper than a tow truck.;)

Glad to see the car stayed in Everett. They are becoming few and far between these days. Have fun with it. Dan will take car of you just fine. Buy his heads, too. They'll really wake the car up, especially with a bigger turbo and intercooler.