87 GN for sale

TurboDave

RIP DAVE
Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
For Sale’87 Buick Grand National $20,000 OBO

137,000 Miles

Originated from Southern California, and garaged ever since leaving SoCal, no body panel rust.

Two-owner car, current owner has had the car for 21 years, and has kept it mostly stock.

Engine/Transmission:

Engine has never been opened or removed, all internal components are as they left the production floor, numbers matching.

Turbocharger – TA-49 (Stock appearing, mild performance upgrade from stock turbo)

Boost Control – BstC Boost Commander by Bailey Engineering driving a Pierburg solenoid valve

Fuel Injectors – Blue top, 36 lb/hr

Chip – Commander by Bailey Engineering, user programmable, smog chip can be included.

Numbers matching transmission was freshened in the 90’s and still shifts perfectly

Exhaust:

Dual 3”, catalytic converter has been gutted, original catalytic converter included.

Brakes:

Stock, the Powermaster was recently rebuilt which included all new internal seals. Pedal feel and overall brake performance is like new.

Body/Paint:

Never been in an accident or had any major bodywork. Paint is not original. SpoolFool rear bumper filler installed. New AC Delco power antenna.

Interior:

Stock appearing with minimal wear (original carpet has worn in a spot)

New seat covers

Original front speaker cover is cracked

Owner is a non-smoker

Cold A/C and Hot Heat – all systems work as they should

NADA valuation: $26,200 (Average)
HAGERTY valuation: $23,400 - $36,300 (Good to Excellent)

Dave, 865-805-4766

_ARW0322.jpg

DSC_0654.JPG

DSC_0655.JPG

Hope this attachment works!

Attachments

• 87 GN For Sale 1.pdf
    382.6 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Thinning the herd. It's actually Kathy's car.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

We're open to offers!

Asking price reduced. $20,000.

This is genuinely a NICE car!

But I guess I need a wider audience! Anyone have suggestions? I hate ebay because of all the scams and rip offs. And Craig's list is even worse!!

This is a tough crowd. ebay and CL are a waste of time. I wouldn't put my Buick on CL if you paid me. WAY too many tire kickers.
Your price is good and the car looks great. Don't give it away! Good Luck with the sale.

Reactions: WH1
Really? Interesting. I don't have facebook. Is there a section or club for this? Just curious.

Anyone?

@TurboBuRick , you're right. Put it on Facebook and have way more interest over there.

Last edited:
Great car and even greater asking price for such a well taken care of example. 11 more months before I can drop the hammer though, GLWS.

Where is the car located? is the dash ok? any discrepancies in the car fax? Im interested and In michigan

Location is East TN, near Knoxville. Plastic dash top has the usual cracks. Not sure about car fax. Most of their info is bogus anyway. The mileage of 137,000 is true and correct. I've owned and cared for this car for over 21 years. Actually it's my wife's car, and is pretty much a garage queen that has of coarse been driven.
Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

SOLD

She went to a great family!!!!

Last edited: