87 gn hardtop 35k original miles

mikeyz

looking to sell my gn. the car is really nice for being original. has its dings and chips here and there but looks great over all paint is not faded or chipping off. the car has been garage stored its whole life. it has normal surface rust but no rot in any quarters fenders floor etc. absolutely solid car. interior is perfect minus the headliner sag and upper dash speaker cover cracked which i plan to repair just havent got to. everything works such as radio, fuel gage reads accurate,a/c, power antenna, locks,windows all instrument lights, key cylinder still tight and locks the shifter. car rides like new and just feels tight and unmolested. only mod is console gage pod and 145 speedo. nothing screwd or cut up in the interior. it will be 10 out of 10 when i do the headliner and speaker cover. i bought this car from an older gentleman in who planned on doing mods bought had a stroke and had to sell. the original motor was removed and wrapped and is sitting on an engine stand in the garage. the motor in the car was a rebuilt stock motor motor by jim dunn. it has blue top injectors and hotwire kit done and k&n filter. has atr stainless exhaust system. i have a lot of original paper work from build as well as window sticker and carfax i did to confirnm miles. other than that drivetrain is stock. the only thing i did was new rear springs from kirban and airbags. any questions feel free to message me. the price for these cars are all over the place but i feel this car is worth $25k. however i am flexible and reason for sale is i need a four door pick up silverado tundra etc, so willing to trades for something along those lines.

Attachments

• gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 153
  • gn3.jpg
    gn3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 145
  • gn5.jpg
    gn5.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 140
  • gn6.jpg
    gn6.jpg