87 GN less than 10.000 mi.

MAX PSI

This car belongs to my son inlaw. I serviced it 2 years ago when it had 9500 mi.'s on it. It still has less than 10,000 mi.'s. I will update this post with actual miles when he calls me. It is all ordinal right down to the Goodyears. It's a hard top, power seats and manual windows. It rides and drives like new. It has been undercoated. Has never seen winter weather. I will try to get him to photograph the option sticker in the trunk and also post it here.
The car is located in central Ohio. $22,000

After talking to my son inlaw it does have power seats and windows. The only flaw in the car is a small crack on the plastic horn ring. I will be trailering the car to Norwalk in June for the Buick race day (weather permitting) and will also have it at the BPG's in August in Columbus, Ohio if not sold by then. If you have any questions you can call me at 740-808-5570. If I don't answer, leave a msg with your number and I will get back with you asap.

Update

I am the daugher of this user. My husband and I the individuals that have possession of the Buick at this moment. We currently have 1 offer on the vehicle. However to those of you who have contacted my dad prior to this offer to express your interest, please contact me by 5/20/08 if you are still interested in this car. You can reach me at 614.783.2090. If I can't answer the phone please leave me a message and I'll get back asap.

I am the daugher of this user. My husband and I the individuals that have possession of the Buick at this moment. We currently have 1 offer on the vehicle. However to those of you who have contacted my dad prior to this offer to express your interest, please contact me by 5/20/08 if you are still interested in this car. You can reach me at 614.783.2090. If I can't answer the phone please leave me a message and I'll get back asap.

Anybody seen this car in person?

thx mike

Anybody seen this car in person?

thx mike

I have not seen the car, but I can vouch for the kind of guy Max PSI is. Phil is an outstanding person in the Buick community. If he says the car is in whatever shape he says...I'm sure it's exactly that.

You state LESS then 10,000 miles, and the pictures show EXACTLY 10,000 miles........what is it ? Thank you.