87 gn northern indiana

oddfire6

testing waters. possibly selling 87 grand national with 95,000 miles. performance upgrades include but not limited to: hot wire kit, walbro fuel pump, ford injectors, hooker exhaust, 3" downpipe with cutout and test pipe, single stage methanol injection and intake balance kit. has new indy 500 tires with zero miles and new battery. newer GM CD/radio, posi trac. aluminum bumpers and rear drums. repaint sometime before i got it 4 years ago and been sitting im my garage since i got it. overall great condition. has clear indiana title but previous illinois title shows "rebuilt" asking $14000 or possible trade for stock good/great condition typhoon. email is best krismis68@hotmal.com

Attachments

• gn.jpg
    gn.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 747
Nice car but I think that little word "rebuilt" is whats going to scare people. GLWS!

would consider trade for 94 or newer four door (full size rear doors) S10 4x4 in excellent condition plus some cash. thanks

Rebuilt means that the car some time was in a accident or smashed up.Then put back together..I dont think to many people will pay 14,000.00 for a rebuilt GN...good luck

rebuilt status cars a curse ...very hard to get rid of.
bent frame mystery, dog paddling, big can of worms. hopefully it was done right and sometimes insurance companies companies will w/o car on a fender jus becuause its not worth it to them so u never know, it maybe is a very good car.
gl with the sale and hope you don't lose too much $$.