87 gn will not crank over----help

57 chevy

Razors alky, Ericks alky chip, powerlogger, scanmaster, Innovate wideband, after market Enforcer doorlock interface with alarm, also previous Enforcer pager alarm that has been removed. Car has worked perfect for years, Tried to start to get ready for summer & starter engaged then nothing. Battery up, no problem, just change starter. Did a bench check on starter, it checked good, Took it to Autozone, also checked good. Cables seem to be good & not near the exhaust for a short. Starter back on, Tried to start, same result. Starter tried to engage then disengaged all in a matter of less than a second. It was instant. Head lights go dim when I try to start. Also I saw light from my powerlogger when I tried to start the 1st time. In start position I get sound from my rear speakers. The door interface still works normal & the alarm arms & works normal.
Need some help as I suspect it to be in the Enforcer system. Thanks in advance for all responces.

Cannot get 12 volts @ the Bosch relay that is wired into the starter interupter from the Ignition switch. I have looked everywhere & cannot find anything on ignition switch diagram. Does anyone have a brief discription of the starting system, like where does & which wire powers the ignition wire & what is its origin? Does it go thru any fuseable links? I know the purple wire powers the starter solenoid. I would appreciate any comments.