87 GN Wiring Harness w/ ECM, A/C Lines, Caspers V Plus Volt Booster

So its Ebay now? Is there a buy it now button.
I thought I was the first to show my interest in the wiring harness in this thread (correct me if Im wrong) and sent a PM at that time.
I was always a serious buyer and was asking a few questions thru PMs regarding payment time line, but could have sent payment thru Paypal.
Now its up for bid, thats a douche move.
I still need a wiring harness, and would like to buy yours ,can sent payment thru paypal, but im not going to bid on it.
Thanks.

LC2 ROD should is 1st for harness. Sell it to him or we will write up a report on you for doing shady business on this site

It seems my price is also too low now...I'm out on the harness. If he wanted to sell it to you it would have happened long ago, this thread is over a 10 days old. You guys can fight it out. 87GNT- Eat a D**K

Your faggot ass should have waited your turn like everyone here does ILUVDICK

It seems my price is also too low now...I'm out on the harness. If he wanted to sell it to you it would have happened long ago, this thread is over a 10 days old. You guys can fight it out. 87GNT- Eat a D**K

You were always out on the harness. You tried to cut the system and all you did was successfully raise the price of the harness. For the record it's harness, ecm, and chip. And it's sold to me for what you offered...

So what ever happened to, Right of first refusal? Its so much easier to NOT do the right thing.
I never said I would not buy the Harness, ECM and chip, I merely asked if thrlskr could wait for an insurance company to issue a check.
Had a minor fire.
I could have paid thru Paypal if he could not wait. ( credit card )
But he never gave me that chance, and moved on, then opened up bidding.
The harness, ECM and chip should go to me.
Try doing the right thing.

You were always out on the harness. You tried to cut the system and all you did was successfully raise the price of the harness. For the record it's harness, ecm, and chip. And it's sold to me for what you offered...

See what I mean ILUVDICK....all you did was raise the asking price and force this gentlemen to have to pay more because of you.

ILUVBOOST did offer to pay the difference in price to me as a gesture for disturbing the original sale and jumping out of turn. Very nice if you ask me. I declined, but let's just all learn from this and buy things properly in the future. It sounds like LC2ROD was ousted by the bidding war too. I'm sorry to you, but I simply took the offer given to me the instant it was offered. I hope this doesn't happen to you again.

I haven't received shipping confirmation yet but payment was sent Sunday around 9:30pm.

ILUVBOOST did offer to pay the difference in price to me as a gesture for disturbing the original sale and jumping out of turn. Very nice if you ask me. I declined, but let's just all learn from this and buy things properly in the future. It sounds like LC2ROD was ousted by the bidding war too. I'm sorry to you, but I simply took the offer given to me the instant it was offered. I hope this doesn't happen to you again.

I haven't received shipping confirmation yet but payment was sent Sunday around 9:30pm.

You talk the talk about jumping out of turn, but in fact you too are out of turn.
Maybe its not your fault that you were offered it at a higher price (my guess is 50 bucks)
I can tell you that if the rolls were reversed, I would have done the right thing, Ive been there.

thirskr, IMO you have very poor business ethics. Well, at least you have all that extra $$$$, thats what counts.

You talk the talk about jumping out of turn, but in fact you too are out of turn.
Maybe its not your fault that you were offered it at a higher price (my guess is 50 bucks)
I can tell you that if the rolls were reversed, I would have done the right thing, Ive been there.

thirskr, IMO you have very poor business ethics. Well, at least you have all that extra $$$$, thats what counts.

I didn't know I was out of turn. Seller PM'd me the new price stating it was first come first serve and I jumped on it. I've purchased most everything in my sig new and most from supporting vendors. This is the first and probably last thing that I will buy on this board.

Harness received but ECM is def not stock or "uncut" and no chip yet. I'm hoping the seller makes good on the chip but we'll see. This has not been a smooth transaction to say the least. Apparently only the harness is in great shape although listing looks like harness, ecm, and chip are all three in good shape. The chip may be in good shape but I haven't received it yet to tell...

Everyone should have just run from this when posted prices started going up sure sign of bad business!