87 Grand National---$8500.00/ Trades

UnderdogGN

1987 Grand National T-tops Vin # 1g4gj1174hp464663
Rebuilt Indiana Title- I Was Told It Was Due To Stolen-recovered In The 90's, It Does Have An Aftermarket R.f. Fender (no Ant. Hole).

Runs And Drives Real Good, Shifts Real Good And Hard.

Has A Hot Wired Reds Fuel Pump,adj. Regulator, 36 Lb Injectors, Reds Chip, Reds Volt Booster, K&n Air Filter, 30 Lb A-pillar Mounted Boost Gauge, 4- Newer Tires On Decent Factory G.n. Wheels. Stock Downpipe, Stock Turbo.

Selling Miles Unknown.

Interior Is Very Clean, Has A 1" Tear In Bottom Of Drivers Seat, Factory Radio-not Concert Sound, Power Windows (slow), Power Locks, A/c, Cruise Tilt, No Power Trunk Release Although It Is Wired,

Car Was Just Painted And Looks Very Good !!!

Price Is $8500.00- Will Take G.n. Projects And Parts Cars On Trade And Any Other Interesting Trades Will Be Considered.

Once Weather Clears I Can Pull It Out And Get Better And More Pics And I Will E-mail Them To All Who Ask.

trades and cash...

i have a 1962 ford econoline van ...excellent condition body is immaculate...i have 10k into the van...also have a convertible 85 mustang 5 litre...not worth much more of a project about 1500 into it so far...have some cash as well if anything interests you lemme know thanks noah.

interested in a mint 2004 yz450 dirtbike..? purchased new and has had a strict maintenance schedule..

figured i would put this up for offer just in case you are interested...

Hmm?? I hope not?

I hope you don't have it I have spoken with underdog and he's just waiting on the title for it???:confused: