87 grand national for sale

alvin87gn

im asking 7500. it has the mods in my sig. the body has 113,000 miles, the engine has 18,000, and the tranny has 8,000. i put in new moog upper and lower ball joints. new raybestos ceramic pads and raybestos rotors. brand new 3" stainless thdp with dump and hooker cat back. almost brand new bfg radials on mint factory steel rims 235 up front and 275 out back. i can email some pics, they are a year old and i have different rims and tires on in them. email or pm me for pics. the car is located in central illinois.

i would also trade even for a nice jeep with a 5spd or trade down for an older one and some cash. maybe even some other type of awd car, illinois winters suck in rwd cars.

oh, and it has a set of ramchargers cooling fans, with a 160 degree t-stat. fiberglass bumperfillers front and rear.

the paint issues on the quarter etc. look like the quarters have had work? has this car had quarter panels replaced? any damage repair or rust repair?

i sanded off that guarter a good bit and didnt run into any patch panel type stuff( not obvious anyway) i dont think there has ever been any rust repair since itwas a florida car from new until 2004. carfax shows no accidents. i think the car had an accident with the hot florida sun. but yeah there is 2 layers of black on that quarter and in the spot i took off there was some odd primer over the factory black. i took almost all of that off in that spot though and it made it through an illinois winter with no rust bubblin up through. the only rust issues are obvious in the pics as current rust.

ive got new pics but theyre too large to post here. ill email the new ones to those who are interested. theyre not taken in the best light ill get more tomorrow when its brighter out.