87 grand national for sale

hehe no such thing as a camaro thats good in the snow, with blizzaks it wouldnt be a suicide run, maybe even acceptable, but my streets arent plowed by the time i leave for work. :D

i hate sellin cars, everybody wants pics, nobody wants cars. sure am tired of emailin pics for nothin. everbody's interested, nobody's buyin. price reduced to 6500. :(

I never got pics... I'm still interested. Please send em! Razmiblackz28@yahoo.com

alvin87gn said:
i hate sellin cars, everybody wants pics, nobody wants cars. sure am tired of emailin pics for nothin. everbody's interested, nobody's buyin. price reduced to 6500. :(

Here Alvin, let me help you out. If you want me to remove the pics, just let me know, but this is Alvin's car everyone.

BTW I'm still interested in trading if I can move my Trans Am soon. ;)

TiresWheels.jpg

Interior.jpg

GNRRDrivers.jpg

GNRoof.jpg

GNPassengerFront.jpg

Even more. Alvin still has more pics, but should give everyone a good idea.
GNDriversRear.jpg

GNDriversFront.jpg

GNDriversFender.jpg

engine.jpg

Good luck selling! :)

Hi,
i couldn't tell from the pics, is there a rust problem? i could be very interested, if the car is a streetable DD. What was done to the tranny? what kind of torque can it handle? the engine has been rebuilt, are all the internals OEM if its not too much trouble, could you please send me some more detailed pictures? Are you interested in a trade? i have a '98 GTP with mild bolt ons, all the mods and stuff are in the non buick cars for sale section under the post "98 GTP in OH" i ran it at the local track this past weekend and ran a best of 14.26 @ 97 MPH, but everybody at the track was running between 3 and 9 tenths slow, so with a good launch and better weather it should break into the 13's, plus FWD would be much better than a GN in Illinois Snow!! :biggrin: my email is bassace87@hotmail.com and my number is 937-578-3609. thanks a lot,

Talon