87 Grand National for sale!

Not ridiculous at all. The cars are now modern day legends, that have hit the 30 yo threshold. EVERYONE knows what these cars are, and it boils down to supply and demand. That's why you'll continue to see these cars increasing in value every year. Glad I bought mine in 2002.......
I agree , I bought mine in 2015 . Bone stock w/ 65,000 miles . I did get a little carried away with upgrades but its no way I could find the same car in the same shape for what I gave for mine a little over 2 years ago .

I agree , I bought mine in 2015 . Bone stock w/ 65,000 miles . I did get a little carried away with upgrades but its no way I could find the same car in the same shape for what I gave for mine a little over 2 years ago .
I see you bought yours on Sept 15th. My birthday. ;) Yea, I paid $5k for mine, but it needed paint. Interior an the rest of the car was mint, and the body was lazer straight!

Here's how she looks now, except I reinstalled the GN wheels....
IMG_0835.JPG

Not ridiculous at all. The cars are now modern day legends, that have hit the 30 yo threshold. EVERYONE knows what these cars are, and it boils down to supply and demand. That's why you'll continue to see these cars increasing in value every year. Glad I bought mine in 2002.......

If they weren't ridiculous, they'd be selling.