87 Grand National in South NJ For Sale $7,000

greg lott

87 Grand National For Sale...I BOUGHT THIS CAR BONE STOCK AT 85K miles AND PUT ALL THIS INTO IT...96K miles on the car.Modifications and new parts consist of.
TA60 Turbo...3inch Kieth Mease Stainless Steal Downpipe...Ken Duttweihler Front Mount Intercooler...42.5lb injectoers(009)...Billet Adjustable fuel regulator...walbro intank (340) pump...Chrome Intake pipes, intercooler, and from intake to turbo...LT1 Mass Air Flow...LT1 Translator...8 Positon Chip

...New AC pump...Converted to R134(blows cold)
13inch K&N air filter...Jet Hotted Turbo Heat Shield...160 Thermostat..with new radiator hose... with Stainless Steal housing...New Alternator and battery...New Belt...Timing Chain replaced with...STEEL GEARS!(factory Gears are plastic and break)...A steel roller bearing cam button was also installed factory cam button was plastic too...the oil line to the turbo was replaced when turbo was replaced with a Stainless steal braided line compaired to the stock thin line
...oil was changed every 2500 miles...Rear main seal was replaced 6000 miles ago...New oil pan gasket...NEW Stainless Steal Braided lines from oil pickup to the radiator...New Gauges,Boost,Oil Pressure,Water Pressure,Knock Gauge...ScanMaster...New Stearing Column...Factory Alarm and Aftermarket alarm work...Their are 3 anti theft devices...(Fuel cutoff with the Chip, as well as the 2 Alarms...T top seals have been replaced and dont leak...T top locks match the door key...I have the t top covers as well...New Springs and KYB Shocks installed...GN dash cover...seat covers...High Rise Valve Covers with new gaskets...Valve cover breathers...The header has been fixed so not to crack again a common problem if not taken care of correctly the first time...New bumpers are on the car front and rear from Brian Weaver......with lite weight mounts...new hood shocks...New motor mount on passanger side replaced 5K miles ago...New Stainless steel exhaust will be sold with the car(single shot)with test pipe...As well as Cross seat bars....with driveshaft loop...Car is an oddball as it as all options except cruise control...Power seat works in every way....new bumper turn signals....3rd brake light has the "U'D LOSE" incert (even cops like it)...Car also has scanmaster.

The cars needs...Body work (dents)...Rear control arms with new bushings...an alighnment...Head liner...high beam switch needs to be fixed.

used to live in mt ephraim...now im in marlton...and would LOVE to see your guys' cars!!

btw i have a 97 jimmy..4.3 vortec 5 spd 100k

i doubt youd be interested

i just want to be a passenger in a gn..ive idolized these cars for a few years now

the closest ive been to a turbo 6 is my bros turbo gta..he dropped a lc2 in his gta

Yea i have a few more... It would be better to just AIM me....Email is currently down.

AIM name is : Lottmaster

i live in lindenwold....right near Blackwood Clemonton Rd....not far from Jim Aldernaso. AKA (First single turbo GN in the 7's) (he also used to run quartermile performance)

Originally posted by greg lott
i live in lindenwold....right near Blackwood Clemonton Rd....not far from Jim Aldernaso. AKA (First single turbo GN in the 7's) (he also used to run quartermile performance)

Got ya check your e-mail. :cool:

they dont sound familiar too me. but might be easier if i had a pic to go with the name

if anyone wants to get into contact you can call me

856-952-6230

hey guys- dont mean to hijack the thread but is there a way to contact Jim Aldernaso- supposedly he built my car according to the previsouse owner- and i have some questions for him- thanks. the car for sale is a nice car i see it all the time i live 10 minutes from where he lives. wish i had some extra cash around for it

his shop is at the corner of laurel rd and blackwood clementon rd in front of the shop rite in Laurel springs nj

Yeah, if that is the Grand National that lives right around corner from skarkys nice car. Never seen it at a stnad still, but riding around and a very nice car indeed

Interested in a 2000 isuzu rodeo 4x4 5 speed? highway miles, clean as a whistle and mechanic owned and maintained.