87 Limited...clean and lots of goodies

Yep...been driving it a little, got tired of tire-kickers and free drink sippers. Would still sell it....

Pretty sure I saw this on the back of a flatbed wrecker yesterday on FM 1960? Did it go to a new owner?

Nope...alternator croaked...was too far away from the house to make it. Good to have a buddy with a flatbed. LOL

To avoid confusion...the extra parts mentioned were only in the deal at the $8500 mark. Since I first posted the ad, the THDP has been sold. All of the other items can be negotiated with the car. But car by itself is $7k....bottom money.

I love Limiteds and am a stickler for certain things. Someone added the rear spoiler and misplaced the trunk emblems. It is a soft market out there unfortunately but these cars seem to be holding their value fairly well. Best of luck with the sale.

I love Limiteds and am a stickler for certain things. Someone added the rear spoiler and misplaced the trunk emblems. It is a soft market out there unfortunately but these cars seem to be holding their value fairly well. Best of luck with the sale.

Yep...all that was done in the respray before I got the car, appreciate you checking it out. I am really thinking about just holding on to it....I would lose money selling it at $7K and there is no need to do so.

Mr. T....car is available, only trade bait I am interested in would be a GN of comparable condition...or perhaps a 94-96 Impala in good shape. I will send you some pics.

One time price drop good for the Memorial Day long weekend.....$6K for the car with the CCWs, there are none of the extra parts from the original post left. No lowballing....$6K is the number and a helluva deal on a Limited.