87 Limited for sale 18k miles $35k

funny thing is i bet some sucker will have no problem dishing out that much for that car.

nice car though, just not worth that much in my eyes.

Wow....for $35,000 you think he'd at least detail the engine compartment. Looks like my 165k F350!!

KB

Not mine, found it on autotrader.com. I called, the price is not a misprint:eek:

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

1987 BUICK REGAL, black, 18k miles, T-3.8L turbo inner cool, gray int., auto, pw, pdl, cass, excellent condition, $35000, Bedford, VA

I saw that black one and was meaning to give him a call to get the details on the car for the registry. Of course, he's out to lunch on that price for any Limited in today's market. But that car in particular isn't likely to fetch half that. John I still need the info on your car BTW. Thanks.

The amount of what appears to be paint worn off of the steering wheel column directly below the key receptable and what appears to be discoloration around the steering wheel itself tells me that is a 118K car with a paint job. Or maybe that's just shadowing?

both front and rear bumper fillers look a little baked for that kind of mileage; must have spent some time outdoors... god bless the car though... looks good in black and chrome ;)

Looks like a hard 18K miles :eek: Must have been driven in a lot of sandstorms by the looks of the engine bay and the fact that the fillers have apparently required replacement.

Wow....for $35,000 you think he'd at least detail the engine compartment. Looks like my 165k F350!!

KB

No kidding.Where did that guy dredge that motor up from,the Detroit River?And those baked,brittle fillers.That guy must be on a hallucinogenic thinking 35k.Damn Barrett Jackson watchin' fool..............

At least its one more Limited still on the road. ite the way I would put it

Dean,

I spoke with the seller a few days ago. I don't know if on the road is the way I would put it(at least at this time). It has been sitting in storage since 1992(the last time it was registered and ready for the road, per the seller) and from the looks of the pics I saw, it looks like it was sitting in a dirt floor shed(I believe the seller told me it was a tractor shed). :eek::frown: :eek:

Yeah I know what you're saying Bryan. Still better than the junkyard though. I should have a candidate for you in the next few days or so. I'll shoot you a PM once I know more.

Dean,

I spoke with the seller a few days ago. I don't know if on the road is the way I would put it(at least at this time). It has been sitting in storage since 1992(the last time it was registered and ready for the road, per the seller) and from the looks of the pics I saw, it looks like it was sitting in a dirt floor shed(I believe the seller told me it was a tractor shed). :eek::frown: :eek:

I guess I got luckier. I got the seller's wife. I love friendly old lady's with a southern drawl. My accent messed her up which made for an interesting conversation, but that's another story. I explained to her the importance of the RPO sticker so hopefully I receive the fax promised to me later this week. She said she wants it gone but her husband wants to keep it another four years. May explain the price. Either way I think he'll get his wish.