87 olds cutlass parting out.

Wright 63

TRYMYV6
I know this is a Buick board but several have put gn drive train in cutlass's. Parting one out with 36k garage kept one owner. From rear axle back is smashed. I got the doors for my gn restoring. Everything else is in great shape. I can post pics if anyone is interested or call Richard at Exit 7 towing in bristol va, 276-669-7773.

Ill be by there Thursday morning and will get some pics posted. Richard will have the list of whats left and prices plus shipping. Easiest way to check on parts is to call him at Exit 7 Towing and Recovery, Bristol VA, 276-669-7773.

No blue sport wheel, brown/burgandy interior. Sale pending on entire car. Will update later.
Thanks,
Brian

Is this a bucket seat car or bench seat car?

I'm looking for a center console and associated pieces, floor shifter and associated pieces (linkage, console mounting hardware, etc). I can paint it to match my interior.

What about the chrome trim that runs along the lower area on the outside? I am looking for that trim with the clips in tact.

Looking

ill be by there thursday morning and will get some pics posted. Richard will have the list of whats left and prices plus shipping. Easiest way to check on parts is to call him at exit 7 towing and recovery, bristol va, 276-669-7773.

looking for the front fender trim or rocker both side. (stainless)