87 powermaster

Marco31

Hey folks,
been awhile since I got on the internet, notice gnttype.org is no longer around. these cars must be getting old! Have an 87 with a reman powermaster, dont know what reman it is, bought it already on the car.
brake light is coming on during breaking, and going off when they are released. tried 2 accumalotors I have lying around, same thing.

tried another pressure switch that i think is bad, but tried it anyway. with the pressure switch swapped, the powermaster "pulses" now, and you can feel it in the peddle, and sometimes the car will hardly stop, but I dont get any brake light.
changed back to the old pressure switch and powermaster running smoothly, but the brake light comes on when you press the brakes. How much is a reman unit from autozone and the part number. Thanks!
Mark

gnttype is back up for now but on a different site
http://www.rennie-macintosh.com

these part #s were posted in parts list

PowerMaster units/rebuilds
AC-Delco/Durastop 18M581 Note: Durastop line products may list for a cheaper price
AC-Delco 174-698
Cardone Turbo Regal 52-9702 (038996) Note: Second part number in parentheses might be Autozone stock number

from the autozone site
CARDONE 52-9702 LLT $61.00core $347.99

theres a guy on ebay that sell them outright(no core) for about 360 shipped (tiger123)