'87 T Limited 54K miles

weim55

"87 Turbo T Limited Solid white, no tops, vinyl or pinstripes. White body side moulding only. Dark blue 60 40 bench, column shift. Car has the following options:

Recline seat, pass.
Power Locks
Tinted Glass
Power Windows
Power Trunk
Delay Wipers
Rear Defogger
Body Color Mirrors
Lighted Vanity
Positrac
Cruise
Tilt
Twilight Sentinal
Std. AM FM Cassette
Power Antenna
Calif. Emissions

This is my wifes car and we have owned it since Nov. 1997. We are the third owners and purchased the car with 23k miles in like new condition. It's bone stock. The only modification is a conversion of the powermaster brake system to a vacuum unit from another '87 Regal. We have all the original parts to reinstall should you wish.

Paint is all original except for the fiberglass grill surround that was repainted because of some rock chips. The rest of the finish is exceptionally nice and still looks good. Body never hit or repaired. No rust anywhere, ever. The original Eagle GT tires and T wheels were removed and placed in storage when we purchased the car. Michelin tires in the stock size on a 2nd set of T wheels have been on the car since.

Drivetrain is excellent with no mods. Engine runs strong and smooth. Trans shifts firm as it should. Original exhaust system. Mobil One since day one. Drives and stops arrow straight. Tight car, no squeaks rattles or wind noise.

Interior is excellent. Very clean with no fade and nice trim. Always garaged.

Every document since day one including window sticker. Have receipts, registrations and emissions to back up mileage and previous ownership.

We're asking $9,500. I wanted to try here on the turbo site first to try to place to car in the community. If it doesn't sell here we'll give ebay a try and see what happens. If you are interested please call me, Steve @ 303 961 5440. I'll give you an honest discription of any detail. Don't PM or email me. I don't get to the computer everyday.

Car located 50 miles south of Denver, CO.

Thanks, Steve weim55 Colorado

OK...........To those of you who gave me a call about Regal here's the update. I can't seem to make the email of these pictures happen. With the help of my more computer savvy son, tomorrow I hope to finally get these out to those of you who requested them. If I wind up having to send them from the office it will have to wait until Thursday.

Thanks for the patience,

Steve weim55 Colorado

weim55 said:
OK...........To those of you who gave me a call about Regal here's the update. I can't seem to make the email of these pictures happen. With the help of my more computer savvy son, tomorrow I hope to finally get these out to those of you who requested them. If I wind up having to send them from the office it will have to wait until Thursday.

Thanks for the patience,

Steve weim55 Colorado

Steve if ya want send them to me and Ill post them here ... ttastage2@yahoo.com :cool:

Finally..........

To those who asked, I finally sent out the pics this morning. HOPEFULLY they went through!!

Steve weim55 Colorado

ok here is one :biggrin: just makin sure it works :wink: dammmm to LARGE :mad:

SOLD!

Happy to say the car is going blood Buick guy from here on the board. :)

I'll post it here when the transaction is complete and the car is actually gone.

Thanks to all of you who asked about the car.

Steve weim55 Colorado

Finally Home.............

After a long mentally trying ordeal arranging shipping,my Limited is finally home in Michigan.Steve I just want to say a big "Thank You" for all your patience,understanding and honesty through this whole journey.I have not posted here until today but I have been on this site for years,trying to stay "in the loop" as far as new products for TR's since my last car,a '87 GN was stolen in 1999.I hope to get some insight as far as upgrades/mods.Thanks in advance-Todd

Todd, congrats on the new car. I was number 2 in line....Truck and trailer were loaded ready for a trip to Denver if you turned it down. Good luck and keep us posted. Scott

Thank you Scott I will but now that I finally have it here I have reservations about modding the car,nice unmolested TR's much less Limiteds are not growing on trees anymore,this thing is so stock the ECM has never been cracked open,cat still on,stock air canister,etc.I was going to go the bolt on route and tune it down around 11.50 range but now maybe just do an XP pump,add missing body bushings and braces and preserve it and look for a high miler to mod OR finally buy my friends LC2 powered '89 Fleetwood sedan :confused:

Todd, you're killing me!! Stop telling me how nice the car is :biggrin: :cool:
Leave it alone and drive it..Too nice a car to mod

What have I done!?

Oh man......there's a big hole in the garage where a Turbo Regal of some sort has been for the last 17 (17??!!) years. I think my GS-455 is lonely.....

Good luck with the car Todd. She's been well taken care of a appreciated by all her owners over the years. I know she's in good hands.

I sure wish I had a pair of 'em Scott! Thanks for intrest anyhow.

Selling the car on this site turned out to be painless as I hoped it would. I just didn't want to deal with the whole E-bay thing. I've been in the Buick community for some 24 years and I just knew things would go smoothly if I kept it in the circle.

Thanks to all of you............

Steve

Me too Steve...

Todd, when/if you decide to sell that car give me first shot.