87 T-wheels

bb's turbo t

come with center caps and lugs. front wheels have like new bfg tires and the rears are bare. Front wheels are in very good condition. Rears do have some curb damage but are decent. 325.00 takes everything. Pick up only. i am in elkton,md. 45 min from baltimore and Philly. Call or text Brian @ 443-553-6488.

Attachments

• wheel 001.JPG
    wheel 001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 139
come with center caps and lugs. front wheels have like new bfg tires and the rears are bare. Front wheels are in very good condition. Rears do have some curb damage but are decent. 325.00 takes everything. Pick up only. i am in elkton,md. 45 min from baltimore and Philly. Call or text Brian @ 443-553-6488.
New price:275.00

for sale once again. TTT

last try before they get moved to storage. 225.00 firm. pay now and i will hold them til the september Buick event at Cecil county dragway.
Can't believe these haven't sold. Front wheels with tires are like brand new. rear wheels are good enough for a street car. 225$ for 4 wheels, 2 BF tires, and 4 center caps. I'm keeping the lugs. The rear's are not original size anyway. give it 1 more week and there going to Pop's barn.