87 Turbo T Limited, "Designer Series"

TurboKen

Well I've decided to let my rare 87 Turbo T Limited go. It is a D84 Designer Series paint car, charcoal gray over silver. It is a chrome trim car with the wide chrome on the bottom. It has the grey leather interier with power drivers seat, posi, concert sound speakers with upgraded speakers, am/fm cassette, t tops, power windows, trunk release, rear defroster, remote pass. mirror. When new it was factory undercoated and rustproofed. I have all paperwork since new. Car is located in the SF Bay Area. Go here for pics, and do "reverse order" at bottom to start with the body pics. There are a few more pics to come
Photobucket Album

TurboT_Limited
Buick Turbo T photos

If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

To me, this model and color combo was the epitome of "Going fast with class". This car is exceptionally clean and has been well maintained, and has always been adult owned. I have owned the car since 96, its been a garage queen, and have only driven it between 1 and maybe 6 times a year. My friends can vouch for that, they say I'm saving it for someone else :^).
The car has 102K miles and the engine has been unopened and runs excellent. It has no dents, never been wrecked and has never been smoked in.

The tasteful upgrades I have installed are all boltons and can be returned to stock.
AVC GNX style dash, excellent upgrade
Lojack
13" Baer brakes with PBR calipers and s/s lines
Global West upper tubular a arms
Eibach springs
Bilstien shocks
Triangular lower frame brace
Rear frame brace
Under hood frame brace kit
Actual GNX style rear seat frame brace, not the criss cross bars
Global West rear lower control arms
1 1/4" hollow front swaybar with new bushings
1" addco rear swaybar
all new front bushings
all new body bushings including the gnx bushings
quick release license plate bracket
This car handles ands stops excellent.

Under the hood is
Te44 turbo
Tony Dequick front mount intercooler
Pete Tomka cold air kit
Terry Houston 3" downpipe with new 3" cat conv
Stock headers, turbo shield, exhaust housing and downpipe have all been coated with Jet-Hot 2000 in gray, looks very nice and keeps underhood temps down.
65mm accufab throttle body, painted to look stock
Precision plenum, painted to look stock
RJC powerplate
RJC aluminum race pulley, anodized black
aluminum water pump pulley, anodized black
IAC angle boss
Billet thermostat tube with 160 thermostat
all new hoses
Radiator pressurization kit
10mm magnecor wires
7qt custom road race oilpan with trapgates inside, expensive and very nice
Stock appearing adj, regulator
New Delco battery.
The car looks stock under the hood and has had no problems with smog check

Under the car
ATR 2 1/2" s/s exhaust with the pitbull mufflers, sounds great
aluminum rear end cover
Brand new walbro 340m pump with hotwire kit
The car sits on custom ordered Weld Racing 17x8 wheels with
Bridgestone SO2 tires, 255/45/17 all the way around, excellent grip
Comes with calif. car cover, nos t top weatherstrtipping and metal moldings, and all paperwork since car was new.
I have all original parts to return back to stock

This a fairly rare car and would be considered very collectable to some.
I do not want to sell but I'm not driving it much and I feel its time to let her go.
I'm asking 18.5k obo.
Please do not pm me as I don't check here often, but email me at turbotklg@aol.com
thanks
Ken

thanks, I knew I had one of the rarest versions of turbo regal, so I've been taking good care of it while I had it. Someone's going to get a nice car with alot of upgrades:^)

Ken

If I only had the MONEY,You would for sure have a buyer.Excellent Limited!!!!!!!

Well, if your interested in having a really nice limited here it is for 15.5k., any lower and I'm going to sell the performance parts and return it back to stock.

From the pics... Super nice car, love the paint w/ chrome trim!!

K.

thanks NCTURBOS, yes its definately a nice car. I love the two tones also, This is the worst time to sell a car too, if anyone is interested, I'm lowering the price to 14k. Great car with alot of upgrades, and don't forget, they made over 20,000 grand nationals, but only 1035 of the luxury limited models, which makes them the rarest of all tr's. And out of them how many were the D84 designer series paint, very few. I've only seen 3 or 4 gray over silver cars

Ken

On a side note! Where did you get that rear end cover from? I have seen it several tmes.

I found the receipt, I bought it from Modern Musclecar back in 97 for $89. Not sure who made it though.
Ken

Very nice limited! That car has all the options, i bet you have had alot of fun with it. If it doesnt sell, might as well keep it longer or enjoy it more.

Your right, this year has been bad to sell any type of car unless it gets 40MPG

Price of gas here is now 1.82 per gallon for the cheap stuff!

thanks NCTURBOS, yes its definately a nice car. I love the two tones also, This is the worst time to sell a car too, if anyone is interested, I'm lowering the price to 14k. Great car with alot of upgrades, and don't forget, they made over 20,000 grand nationals, but only 1035 of the luxury limited models, which makes them the rarest of all tr's. And out of them how many were the D84 designer series paint, very few. I've only seen 3 or 4 gray over silver cars

Ken

Bump for Kenny! I hate to see you let this car go as it's probably my favorite one from our list. I have gone for a ride in this car a couple of times it handles closer to my Evo than a G-Body. Someone will end up with a very nice car indeed.

LOL, watch it RenR, this is a g(body) rated site:^) Well I really want to get this sold so I'm lowering it to 12k, someones going to get a nice car. Btw I forgot to mention, I've been running Mobil 1 since 96. thanks

98.9% perfect car

Guys, I have seen this car in person, it is super clean and rare, I can't beleave someone has not jumped on this deal.

Ken, good luck with the sale

Robert

Wow 12k, thats a nice ride. I can't wait to be in the market again. I finish my BA in December!

This is a nice car for sure, I am sorry that you are selling it Ken.
Someone is going to get a clean ride for sure!