87 Turbo T Limited w/ tons of parts & work *NICE* (WI)

GinoRin

This is a silver on grey bench seat 87 T limited hardtop. 92k miles and loaded! I still have the original window sticker and manuals, and gobs of receipts. It has power windows and locks, AC (not working) AM/FM cassette, cruise, rear defrost, power antenna, 60/40 split bench with pillowtop and column shift. It also has the red factory pinstripe down the side. Of course chrome mirrors and trim with big chrome rocker trim. This is a VERY sharp car!

The car has a lot of bolt ons and engine work:

Engine: 109 Block with billet mains w/ ARP bolts, Eagle Crank, polished stock rods with ARP bolts, JE pistons and rings, BHJ balancer, JW flywheel, ATR 210/210 Billet roller cam kit with hyd. roller lifters, chrome moly pushrods, and comp cams roller springs. Champion CNC series iron heads and ANS tall aluminum valve covers, champion matching CNC intake. ARP head studs hold everything in place. High volume front cover, double roller timing chain, billet valve cover breathers, and a ton more. The engine was built by ANS performance in Illinois and cost was $7800, and I have the receipt. 1000 miles old.

Trans: Professionally built 200R4 with billet servo and shift kit. Also has all the good clutches. I'm not sure who built the trans but it's extremely strong. The car also has a 3000 stall Precision vigilante lockup converter.

Rear: Stock 8.5" 10 bolt, originally an open rear, was fitted with an auburn pro series posi unit and new bearings at 85000 miles.

Performance bolt ons: PT51 turbocharger, 3" Terry houston downpipe, Eastern front mount intercooler, solid maf pipe, ATR cold air induction kit, ATR single 3" exhaust and test pipe, new MSD 50# injectors and chips (street and race), MSD 8.5mm wires. New GM maf sensor and coil/module. The car also has a BFH Buick Motorsports dash mounted gauge holder with oil and water pressure VDO gauges. HR PartsnStuff poly motor mounts (both sides), Scanmaster, PTE turbosaver with oversize filter, synthetic fluids, South Side Machine lower control arms, Walbro GS340M pump with hotwire, pinion snubber, billet adjustable fuel regulator, and im sure a ton more that I am forgetting!

This car is a steal at $13500. Theres probably more than that in parts here. The car does need a windshield (stone chip) and more tuning. There is 2 cracks in the bumper fillers as well. All the chrome on the car is beautiful. Its very streetable, I drove it to chicago and back no problems at all (2 hours each way with the cruise on). With a few tweaks and maybe a bigger turbo, this is a very solid 10 second car. It also has original paint that is not show quality, but very nice for its age. With new paint this would be a *serious* street/strip/showcar. No rust anywhere, originally an Oklahoma car. Located in Milwaukee, WI area. Please call my cell with any questions at 414-732-4824.

Thanks!

This is all I have till I can take some better ones this wekend:

Attachments

• 87TLIM1.jpg
    87TLIM1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 561
I have delt with gino before he is a nice guy and easy to work with and I am sure that is a nice car nd well worth the money. Gino did you ever get the gn motor back in?
tom. :cool:

Tom!! Wow long time buddy! Great to hear from you again. The motor is not back in the GN yet, but the longblock is assembled. We just put the Baer brakes and tubular control arms on it 2 weeks ago, now I'm building a new booster and master cylinder system for it. I still have the entire front clip off the car. It should be ready to go next spring, as long as I don't run out of cash! (that's the ONLY reason i'm selling this one) Give me a buzz Tom we'll have to meet up soon!!

Gino give me a call asap please important I lost your # my cell is 414-651-8799 thanks tom.

".........Of course chrome mirrors ......."

???????????????? This car does not have chrome mirrors..... is this the actual car in the picture?

Great catch, Tim! That was an oversight on my part. The car does NOT have chrome mirrors, and yes, that is the actual vehicle in the pic.

Thanks for the sharp eye!

DAMN.This car sold for about $8k a few months ago when everything was fresh....

Why try to turn such a big profit????

T Type

Cause thats what he does, and he is good at it. Gino put that car on Ebay and see what it will go up to.