87 turbo t

kraus

Well this started off as a father daughter project,now has turned into a father project.So it is going up for sale to make room for the car she originally wanted.

1987 turbo t 114,000 on body and original paint.Motor and trans both have been gone thru before i got it.Dynatech did the trans along with a 911 converter.Motor was done don't remember who did it but do have paperwork on both motor and trans. Since i purchased have replaced many things that were either not working or needed help.List to follow.It has no cruise,no rear defrost,no power windows/locks etc.It has all blackout trim except has chrome bumpers.Has aluminum bumper supports and aluminum drums.Bucket seat with floor shift all interior is blue. Ok now the list of stuff that has been done since i bought it.

Hotchkis upper and lower controle arms rear,lowering springs front and rear also front sway bar.
scanmaster
boost gauge and pod
perscion front mount
3inch single shot exhaust
stainless gn1 headers,and downpipe with tial gate.
alky single nozzle kit
tt chip for alky
60lb injectors
rjc pullies
rjc plate
rjc pcv valve
gn1 black buick valvecovers
70 mm accufab throttle body
ported plenum from g body parts
accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulator
gbodys aluminum radiator
all front end parts replaced (inners outers,link,ball joints tierods everything)
1piece gbody airdam
power antenna motor replaced
both front calipers
both front hoses
rear wheel cylinders and shoes/hardware
front and rear shock
window seals and door rubbers
and like said motor and trans were gone thru less then 30,000 mile have documents on both. i am sure ther is more that i am forgetting but ..

I am asking $11,500 this car needs absolutely nothing other then paint, i bought it in new jersey site on seen and drove it home.And have been driving it all over since.Painted this would be a drop dead gorgeous car.

here are some pics

Attachments

• odd pic 173.jpg
    odd pic 173.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 4,652
  • t 003.jpg
    t 003.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 3,774
  • T 004.jpg
    T 004.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3,759
  • T 005.jpg
    T 005.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,826
Nice looking car! Hopefully you have it in 2 weeks when my 87 is done getting painted and i sell it. I love the color. What intercooler?

thanks guys on the kind words,i really like the car but to many projects to fuel .It gets alot of looks at local shows,alot of them ask what the t means.It gets that wtf its not black or a its a gn i think...

not really feeling the camry...

i got a buddy that has a 69 chevelle that 2 years ago i tried to buy he said no,know it is for sale. Daughter always really liked chevelles.So the buick is going to be replaced by a chevelle that needs some loving but what car doesn't.

open to offers here guys,i also have more pics of things,i have every receipt from every part i put in plus receipts from past owners and people who owed it also.Even the guy that bought it origanlly.I checked with him after i bought it and he was amazed it was still around.

$10,500 obo really need to buya daily driver.Driven my gn everyday is fun ,but need something better on gas for the comute...

Give me a call today , car is going to be picked up this week and I need to know a date that is good for you.:confused: You have a message with my number on your phone,thanks.