87 WE4 dry Idaho car

I bought my 1 owner 86 GN 2 years ago from Boise,Idaho,and it was rust free. It still has the ORIGINAL rust free exhaust system!!! A GREAT place to buy a car!!

Wow, I just noticed it has crank up windows! Does it have manual locks too? Hoping I can sell the Satellite before you sell yours.
steve

Yes it does have manual locks. The car is kind of a wolf in sheeps clothing being that it is fairly light in comparrison to most T`s and GN`s. I don`t know what it weigh`s but it would be lighter.

Bruce, something strange I noticed comparing my RPO tag to yours. My tag has the G80 code along with the we4 code. Maybe Brian or Dennis can give some insight on this baffling mystery. BTW, your car is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe no one has picked it up yet.

Thanks Booster, I really would like to sell the car so I can get on with other projects. This car doesn`t have any designation of the G80 code but does have the limited slip rear end and like I said I think GM put the codes together sometimes like yours. :smile:

Whats so baffling about it? Not all WE4's had posi rear ends so NO G80. I see WE-4 on Bruce's RPO sticker??

Years ago had my ex in a we4 1st day driving to work she turned it around as boost came on.parked in the middle of 4 lane intersection and took a taxi to work-was raining-but she would not drive car again.# 231 why she is a ex.-reason you may not want a posi.oh the memories!
Doc

I have a pegleg '87 GN & '87 Turbo-T, the G80 simply wasn't ordered.
The only TR's that had a mandatory G80 option was the GNX.
That doesn't baffle me, but mandatory AC on all TRs does. ;)