87 WE4 Turbo T partout!

22lbChevelle

Parting out car. Nice condition on most of all parts. Pics can and will be sent. Offer up on parts please!!

Sold or removed: Rear fillers, engine, tranny, engine wiring, fuel lines, fuel tank, aluminum bumpers!

Perfect condition dash wiring!!

I need a stall converter....prefer a D5 stock one but a aftermarket will do between 2200RPM-2800RPM.....let me know

I realize you list fuel lines as removed/sold, but I thought I'd ask. Do you have the fittings that attach to the in frame lines at the lower driver side engine compartment? I'm needing them to make a custom setup. I'm trying to avoid cutting my stock lines up.
thanks,
Jay

turbo87regal- Interior is nice except for what you need! Previous owner hacked up the upper door panels for speakers :confused: :eek: :( :mad: .... Drivers seat has burn mark and neither are really that great lookin.

beene006- If ya read this, ill be askin my Dad if he is lookin to sell his D5.

Jay Nesbitt- No sorry I use a chisel on a couple of them to get them off lol, some of those buggers are hard to get at.

pwr dr seat?

is it a pwr dr seat? and if so I do not need the seat tracks like the guy that just posted but I do need to start looking for a driver's pwr seat trans+cables. maybe you would part it for us?

Any sheet metal parts?

Need drivers side rear lower patch panel. Thanks.

I could use a back seat if good condition, driver's seat belt, padded guage surround, dome light lens and housing, pull strap and driver's escuchen closest to dash, upper bolt covers for seat belts, driver's kick panel that is behind ebrake pedal and hood latch, instrument panel lens with trip, heater control head, pass side seat belt guide, chrome strip on dash and dash plaque. Would like these parts in good or at least usable condition.

Blackout trim: both rear wheelwell, front pass side wheelwell, driver's winshield, driver's roof driprail, trunk. Paint doesn't have to be perfect but need to be ding free.

What kinda shape is the steering column? You willing to part with it?

Also I need the outside dew sweeps, are these in good shape?

Thanks

You mention aluminum bumpers are gone. The whole bumper or the supports?? I'm looking for a passenger side bumper turn signal with trim ring :confused:

odds and ends

Looking for the dash pad that covers the top speakers, gray. the hood catch with or without cable. horn pad ring. outside door weather striping not at the top of the window, the lower where it seals on the door needs to be in great shape. after i started typing this i forgot if you said it was a grand national or not so if it is also looking for the passenger side front air dam. not sure what all you have so if you have any of this let me know thanks!