turbonetics 70 ptrim
3inch downpipe with external wastegate.
Art car tranny
8.5 rearend.
New alternator
New battery

& close to $8000 in receipts from Hye-Tech performance :wink:

The fast system & other things I mentioned are all being sold separately
gotta try to get a little bit of my money back.. but if you or any1 buys the car I will give you a good deal on any other performance parts I have for the car. razor alky kit etc.

I mean you can pull the motor , Put yours in & get most of your money back if you resell the car.

Turbo & etc. basically free minus your labor..

Only problem is I would be out another grand getting the car across the country :frown: BTW, are the extra set of wheels you mentioned being sold with the car separately???

for the $6000, I'm keeping my wheels.. & I can arrange shipping I was quoted $750 to new jersey. so might be right around there or cheaper...

u know u want this car.. cant beat this deal with a baseball bat... Lol.

you want my acount info..

is the body on the Turbo T solid? what i mean is there any rust or cracking? any idea what the shipping to this zipcode is: 06470?

thanks

Just seen this car in person body is straight the money is there in the car for a do it yourselfer perfect car I'm even thinking of getting it to part out the money is there in parts

is the body on the Turbo T solid? what i mean is there any rust or cracking? any idea what the shipping to this zipcode is: 06470?

thanks

NO rust issues @ all a very solid Ca car does need body work.. $900 to Conn
door to door fully insured.. thats thru Blue star auto transport