88 Monte SS for sale Illinois area!!!!

jretrodude

Hey guys,

Help me out here I have a chance to get an 85 GN with t-tops for 5000.00 local to me I need to sell my Monte in order to get it though. 5000.00 takes it and can send pics upon request. Thanks guys I don't want to pass this opportunity up. Want to get it before he sells it to someone else. :) jretrodude@aol.com

No rust beautiful car

Hey guys,

Just wanted to add that it has a new 350 motor with a edelbrock 650 carb, cermaic coated headers, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, and a 700r4 transmission. Jet black with t-tops that do not leak with GN rims and interior, but I do have the stock seats and rims if wanted. I know someone out there would love to have this Monte. Let me know :)

jretrodude said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to add that it has a new 350 motor with a edelbrock 650 carb, cermaic coated headers, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, and a 700r4 transmission. Jet black with t-tops that do not leak with GN rims and interior, but I do have the stock seats and rims if wanted. I know someone out there would love to have this Monte. Let me know :)
I would keep your ss instead of getting a hot air car.....

Ive a 87 T for sale that I really need to get rid of. Id be interested in a trade plus some cash if the ss is in decent shape.
Hey, I didnt even notice your from Rockford! Must be a sign... :biggrin: My price has dropped quite a bit, in need of cash pretty fast. Give me a pm if ya want to see it. Heck, if youve been in the local car scene for a couple of years youve seen it. :cool: Motor was done by Guy at Rockford Racing.