99 ss vert m6

I was trying to post my 99 SS vert camaro #o405 of the 99 ss made an i bought it new. then it took a sidetrack like everyone has 1.
so here is why i bought my wife to haul kids in also new .. tbss06 it only runs 13.55

What's new? It's the interwebz...shit happens.
Very cool! Is that a 2wd or 4wd TBSS? Sadly, 13.55, which is awesome for something that's N/A and heavy as that is, would probably beat my GTO. Never have taken or done much racing so I know my first pass will be in the 14's.
Chicks with cool cars rule! Helped find this for the GF earlier in the summer (picture taken a few days ago when I got the new wheels on)...
546995_2003417247586_465029338_n.jpg

nice looking gto .... its 2wd with a vector tune.... vector also tunes gto's im sure it would put you in the 13's also

nice looking gto .... its 2wd with a vector tune.... vector also tunes gto's im sure it would put you in the 13's also

Yeah it gets the job done. Not my favorite color, but she loves it so I'll do what I can to spice it up a bit.

Cool. Is that a mail order tune? I'm not a fan of those. There's a few pretty good tuners in my area. The most well known would probably be Dave Steck of DSX Tuning. He's actually got a TBSS himself, as well as a TT C6 Z06 that puts down over 1,000hp at the tire. Unsure what it really makes as that was the max of that dyno.

yeah i sent Vector my ECM & TCM they were the only ones doing it when i got the tbss. They had it where if i took it back for warranty it looked stock

yeah i sent Vector my ECM & TCM they were the only ones doing it when i got the tbss. They had it where if i took it back for warranty it looked stock

Ahhhh, very cool. I've never heard of someone being able to keep the ECM tune looking stock but not be stock. Very neat.

ty they just heavy ... i got alot of mods waiting
004-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

You're gonna' hook up all 3 bottles??? :eek: Kidding. Reminds me of this...
Side note: I read that the FAST102 "truck" intake is better than the "car" intake... It produces a fairly good amount more of torque lower in the powerband than the "car" intake does. New intake and the gas should wake that thing up BIG time! How much are you planning on spraying?

I sprayed the fast intake with high temp engine paint ... to look stockish lol

photo2fastintake.jpg

thes are parts ordered from gm to make the front air ducts functional by cooling the rotors
tbssdtownnight.jpg

phototbssbrakes.jpg