A busy morning

Chicken you can certainly take care of that Vin Disel look a like thing. Just go get an old Bee gees wig, you know you miss it. ;) This way no one will know what hit them.. Damn was that a 70s dude in a 80s car..LOL :biggrin:

And oh yes M5's are some of my favorites even in my lil ol slow White car. Rock on... And Lou when you come to Texas bring that V-8 with you. The GN would like it :cool:

It's always sunny in Southern Cali.
Come on over!;)
Just look what you have done, How many others have you influenced,meanchicken you are doing the devils work & your day of reckoning will come for your unjust sins. Especially in regards to Lou's Auto Service inc. Oh ye of little faith, Glory Hallelujah !

Just look what you have done, How many others have you influenced,meanchicken you are doing the devils work & your day of reckoning will come for your unjust sins. Especially in regards to Lou's Auto Service inc. Oh ye of little faith, Glory Hallelujah !

Keep praying for my salvation, Pappa Lou.

Oh...and I'd like to think that I'm kind of a great advertismement for Lou's Auto Service. All these kills are coming from one of your more mild, budget oriented builds. I can only imagine what I could do with one of your non-budget builds.:D

Maybe I'll go get me a big ol' rear window sticker that says "Papa Lou Czarnota's Turbo Buicks"
:biggrin:

Burp....

Another STi got killed today:biggrin:

Thought I was gonna get to crush an SRT-4 also, but he turned and ran away after I cruised by him while spooled and then let the Turbo flutter gently.;)

Another STi got killed today:biggrin:

Thought I was gonna get to crush an SRT-4 also, but he turned and ran away after I cruised by him while spooled and then let the Turbo flutter gently.;)

LOL! ;) Tim I think it's time for an oil change, head retorque and plugs. :biggrin:

LOL! ;) Tim I think it's time for an oil change, head retorque and plugs. :biggrin:

Plugs are fresh and so is the oil.:biggrin:
Heads got retorqued at about 1000 miles on the new engine.:biggrin:
Lou even left some blood on my engine while doing it.:eek:

Plugs are fresh and so is the oil.:biggrin:
Heads got retorqued at about 1000 miles on the new engine.:biggrin:
Lou even left some blood on my engine while doing it.:eek:

Blood,sweat & tears ever since you showed up at my door .

Blood,sweat & tears ever since you showed up at my door .

And it's all sincerely appreciated, Papa Lou.
It's been a pleasure having a Turbo Buick Legend help me build up my GN and a greater pleasure receiving your insults:biggrin: .

I'm looking forward to the next set of mods.....when I finish paying off the last bunch and save up some more $$$$.:D

Can I get a "Shut-up stupid!"?

And it's all sincerely appreciated, Papa Lou.
It's been a pleasure having a Turbo Buick Legend help me build up my GN and a greater pleasure receiving your insults:biggrin: .

I'm looking forward to the next set of mods.....when I finish paying off the last bunch and save up some more $$$$.:D

Can I get a "Shut-up stupid!"?
Thanks & you know I appreciate that, I'm fighting a cold right now & not up to it. So no insults for you, Catch me later.

Chicken

As many kills as you get with this combo you have on your GN... You have to have lost at least once. Care to share that?

I'm starting to be under the impression that your car is a little unbeatable... :D

Chicken

As many kills as you get with this combo you have on your GN... You have to have lost at least once. Care to share that?

I'm starting to be under the impression that your car is a little unbeatable... :D

Hey....this is the "Kill" section; not the "Killed" section. :D
I will not confirm nor deny any losses on my record.

Truthfully...no losses with the current combo/tune....yet....
But it has to happen sooner or later. I just have not come across a faster car under the right "responsible racing" conditions yet. I'm confident I'm good for low 12's, and I'm confident there are faster cars than that, around. My 68 Camaro is one of them.
I'm not afraid to post losses...I posted a few that were sustained under my old combo.

Come to think of it, I'm still undefeated in my 68 Camaro too. But the last race I got into with it could have become a loss with a little more room. I was racing a Z06. I got ahead of him by about 2 lengths before 4th gear and as I started to top out, he was starting to real me in, but ran out of room and we had to get on the breaks (me more than him...:eek: ).
I also turned down a race agaisnt a 1300 horsepower El Camino that runs the local streets. Crazy guy owns a hot rod shop in Lake Forest. He has this big block Elky with a blower and nitrous on it. Thing sounds friggin pissed off. He found me at a light in my Camaro and I politely declined and gave him the default win. He was on street tires at the time, so I might have had a chance. I have a hard enough time getting traction with my 502 pushing about 550HP. I imagine he's got bigger issues just with the 800HP he makes off the bottle.:biggrin:

Oh...almost forgot...
Another EVO died violently today.
Time: approx 5:25PM PST
Place: Irvine Blvd behind the old El Toro Marine Base
Started from the intersection just before the 133 toll road and ended at about 80 mph with me about a 8 car lengths ahead and pulling away fast.:D