A busy morning

If brent pulled up next to me wanting to run id just hang my head and pretend like i was tying my slipper

Aww.. don't say that Mike, I could break something..:eek: lol :tongue: Hows it going Mike! Anything new going on with the car? ;) I saw some pics of that event last week in Daytona how was that?

Meanchicken I can no longer ignore the fact that your mental health since we first met has slowly deteriorated. Its been a steady progression accelerated by the company your keeping here in the kill section. The last time you were given a shut up stupid & banished from the southwest section perhaps on my part was the indigestion speaking from one of Ralphs pizzas. I have had a change of heart & implore you to return.Where you can once again be properly supervised & hopefully reverse the damage caused by the undesirables of this section. Remember the sign on my wall,( A vehicles horsepower should never exceed that of the drivers IQ )

Gee Papa Lou.
I don't know what to say.

Guess I gotta sell the GN and Camaro and go buy me a Smart Car then.
Do they make less than 137HP?:biggrin:

Hey...I tried to stop by your shop a couple weeks back. It was a cold windy day so your door was rolled down. I could hear a buzzing sound and something that sounded like... "BABABAAAAABb-b-b-BABABBAAAAA-a-a-a-a-a-a-BAAAAH!"

I assumed you were fabbing up some sheet metal with a metal sheer...but it could've just as easily been a very vocal sheep....and maybe...a vibrator.:eek:

In either case, I didn't want to be the guy who knocked on the door and broke things up...
So I took the advice of the "If this shops a rockin' don't bother knockin'" sign and drove on.
:biggrin:

Gee Papa Lou.
I don't know what to say.

Guess I gotta sell the GN and Camaro and go buy me a Smart Car then.
Do they make less than 137HP?:biggrin:

Hey...I tried to stop by your shop a couple weeks back. It was a cold windy day so your door was rolled down. I could hear a buzzing sound and something that sounded like... "BABABAAAAABb-b-b-BABABBAAAAA-a-a-a-a-a-a-BAAAAH!"

I assumed you were fabbing up some sheet metal with a metal sheer...but it could've just as easily been a very vocal sheep....and maybe...a vibrator.:eek:

In either case, I didn't want to be the guy who knocked on the door and broke things up...
So I took the advice of the "If this shops a rockin' don't bother knockin'" sign and drove on.

What happens in Lake forest stays in Lake Forest !

Aww.. don't say that Mike, I could break something..:eek: lol :tongue: Hows it going Mike! Anything new going on with the car? ;) I saw some pics of that event last week in Daytona how was that?

car is runnin good...still a DD with no issues, the coolent weaping off my pass head turned out to be from heater core...thank bajesus

Lou, every now and then I'll call Tim, disguise my voice and tell him in a south of the border accent that I have a big wing and a loud fartcan and im gunnin for him:D

car is runnin good...still a DD with no issues, the coolent weaping off my pass head turned out to be from heater core...thank bajesus

Lou, every now and then I'll call Tim, disguise my voice and tell him in a south of the border accent that I have a big wing and a loud fartcan and im gunnin for him:D

Good! keep up the pressure, I just wonder if the boy is delusional & considers every traffic light an NHRA national event & he's a John Force. This guy will race anything & anybody.Does he even have a drivers license anymore,

Good! keep up the pressure, I just wonder if the boy is delusional & considers every traffic light an NHRA national event & he's a John Force. This guy will race anything & anybody.Does he even have a drivers license anymore,

Shoulda seen the way dusted that ol' lady on her electric scooter last week.

She got the jump and entered the cross walk early, so when the light went green I nailed it and went around her...yes....with the tires still spinning.:biggrin:
She never knew what hit her.
Wheely bars....she didn't need no wheely bars...that thing was slow.:biggrin:

Oh.....and killed a 2008 550i yesterday while getting on the 261 toll road at Jamboree. I was behind him at the light and wasn't expecting a race, we both were just accelerating normally up to about 30mph and I could see him eyeballing me....then he just took off.

Well....might as well have been a dog chasing a thrown ball...I went after him. I had reeled him back in before the end of the ramp and was closing on his bumper pretty fast and could see his eye's getting big. Then he waived me off, gave me a thumbs up and let off.
Once on the toll road, he stayed in the right lane and I accelerated lightly and got along side him. As I passed, he looked over, grinned, bowed his head and gestured me onward.

Dats right, Biff!
Ma Road!
Geeeeetoffa it!

Good grief...Grandma on a Hover round, Milton on his Segway, little Johnny on his roller blades, Timmys ball rolling out in the street!

Have you no shame!?

Good grief...Grandma on a Hover round, Milton on his Segway, little Johnny on his roller blades, Timmys ball rolling out in the street!

Have you no shame!?

Granny had something that looked like a fart can on that thing....fart cans make me crazy.:biggrin:

Ok that does it..im gunnin for ya now..bout had enough of you..so heres what im gonna do...take a good hard look bucko, when you see me pull up next to you be preparred cuz im gonna comence a serious azz whooopin

Attachments

• 63d2_35.jpg
    63d2_35.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 291

Ok that does it..im gunnin for ya now..bout had enough of you..so heres what im gonna do...take a good hard look bucko, when you see me pull up next to you be preparred cuz im gonna comence a serious azz whooopin

The Buick movement has hit bottom & is now being run by space aliens.

Where'd you get that pic of my old Schwin!!!!!
I miss that bike!
I used to beet the stew out of the kids on my block who were gear challenged.

This mornings breakfast was a 66/67 Mustang beater on Jamboree in Tustin. It looked like crap (2 or 4 shades of primer...mostly the redish brown kind) but sounded good. Sounded like a 351...semi built. Had a roll cage and a driver side race seat...older dude with a ball cap driving it.
I wanted to line up with him, but ended up behind him at a light. Same story...green....he took off...I had to give him the jump to keep from doing a pit manuever on him....I went all in at about 15-20 mph and spun like crazy and kept him from getting farther away and as I hooked started to pull him in. Then we had to quit cuz a couple cars pulled out in front of us.
Can't really call it a kill because I didn't have enough room to get around him, but it was obvious where things were going to end if we had more room.
....kill, kill, kill, kill .....

I'm not in denial....I know I need speed therapy....but it's raining opportunity on me.

I know people recognize the GN, and maybe they get more amped up due to my striking resemblance to Vin Diesel. Then when they see me on street tires and with purple tint on my back windows:redface: , they probably figure they got a shot on this bone stock GN ;) with a couple gauges mounted on its A pillar...they go...and we're off...

I promise, I always act "responsibly" and I don't do the ricer thing and race through traffic.
I only go when the other guy starts it, and I only go when the street ahead is wide open with no bicycles, foot traffic in the path of projection...

Why do I feel like I should recite the cubscout oath all the sudden...?

M5

....and supper was an M5.
Looked like an 07-08.

We ended up side by side at the second light after El Toro Marine base on Irvine Blvd headed towards Trabuco.
He had caught up to me from behind and I'd watched him in my rear view weiving past cars for awhile, so I knew he was a gamer.

Light went green and we both rolled in and then floored it at about the same time. I broke loose so he inched up on me a couple feet, then I hooked and moved to the left lane as I realed him back in.

I was watching him...he was leaning way forward and looking for me in his side view mirror with a look on his face like he expected to see me in it and falling back...then I passed him. As I passed, he looked over and I looked over and laughed as I went by.
It was priceless!:biggrin:

We both stopped after I passed him...traffic up ahead.

Hey Tim,

Ya know, If you ever put a nice paint job on that sled, everyone will think that it's a "respectable" muscle car, and you'll never get a race:eek:. Then you'll have to live life like the rest of us. Wading through the kill section, trying to get all tingley over other peoples kills of antique motorcycles.

That's how were going to clip your wings!

Were not going to put sugar in your gas tank, slash your tires, or any of that BS. Were going to steal your car, and get it repainted. Then you'll be screwed like the rest of us. I'm calling Lou first thing tomorrow to fund this worthy cause.

Ya know, If you ever put a nice paint job on that sled, everyone will think that it's a "respectable" muscle car, and you'll never get a race:eek:. Then you'll have to live life like the rest of us. Wading through the kill section, trying to get all tingley over other peoples kills of antique motorcycles.

That's how were going to clip your wings!

Were not going to put sugar in your gas tank, slash your tires, or any of that BS. Were going to steal your car, and get it repainted. Then you'll be screwed like the rest of us. I'm calling Lou first thing tomorrow to fund this worthy cause.

Yes...rescue me, please!

My rescue plan would be that V/8 that's been sitting under my bench looking for a home.That would be the demise of barnyard chicken trash.

Thanks, Lou.
You're the best!
I'll take it!
When do you want to install it?
...uh.....this is for free...right....?

I'll be a little busy today. I might go prowling in Foothill Ranch...

This morning, I was at this little car show I go to at Saddleback the first saturday of each month, and I noticed a bunch of European, Italian and Japanese performance cars kept driving by and heading in the direction of Foothill Ranch. After watching this go on for awhile, I left the show to see where they were all headed.
Turns out Oakley in Foothill Ranch is having a show for them. They were filing in from all directions....everywhere I looked while I was driving there were Porches, BMW's, AMG's, various ricers, a whole row of Lambo's...and Lexuss-sss-ss (I can't say that word)
I was feeling like a lion looking at a heard of....meat.:D
I started to druel a little and had to catch myself before I leaked onto my shirt.

I cruised around that little loop that goes around Oakley and one of the dummies in a BMW had parked his car into the curb at one of the corners really fast....one of the front wheels was busted off. Hilarious.

I was looking at the cars going in the opposite direction and noticed a dude in another BMW was looking at me all high falootin' and all, so I smiled and bumped my throttle at him a couple times as we passed slowly in opposite directions.

The guy actually flipped a U-turn and accelerates after me all hot. As he got close, but before he got too close. I punched it and lit the tires up. He tried to stay with me, but gave up as I pulled away and then he u-turned again to go back where it felt safe and warm. Funniest thing was about 20 of his friends in other euro cars going in the opposite direction got to watch him turn into lunch. Wonder what kind of excuses he's feeding them at the show right now.

Chucklehead.....

As I cruised around, all I could think was, man it'd be great to have a bunch of Turbo Buicks show up and let's have us a feeding frenzy!
come on, fellas!

Meanchicken

You are a terrible influence on me right now.

I am SOO definately going to do the same thing this summer. :D