a/c removel

mustanghunter7

I have all ready removed the compressor and put in a a/c delete pully also removed the condensor and canastor but now want to get read of the rest of the a/c system "meaning the big plastic pice thats attached to the fire wall and noticed that there is two coolent lines for the heat and was wandering what would be invoed in romoving it so i can just put one of those plates from buickgn.com or mabey make one my self.

thanks, jay

also is anybody using the Champion full race ported intake.
from cottons performance cause i was thinking about getting it but would like to know how hard it is to put on and what if any performance gains there are with it

thanks again, jay

loop the coolant hose from one to the other, then get out a big hammer and beat the piss out of the AC box unless you want to pull the inner fender-

BW

i did what Quick6 said. Just beat the heck outta it with a hammer, i just took the top bolts off that i could get to and started prying on things and hammering, it worked easy and saved a lot of time.

Lol....well, I just took the hood and fender off to get to my AC box....and well, I'm still trying to get that box out of the firewall!!!!!

I never thought it would be this big of a pain....:mad:

I'm really surprised how light the fender/inner fender is though...the hood, well that is another story.

ok thanks but does anybody have any info on cottons lower intake manafold and how hard of a job it is to take the old one off and install a new one