A couple of Handy Charts/Formulas

fastblackracing

I came across these while looking for something else and thought I would share.
Now If your car 60's extra hard for your mph your short time may be .05-.1 quicker.
And if your car does not 60' on target....well your short time may be off by a second or so.o_O
1/8 mph +25% should equal your 1/4 mph.
These are typical "averages" that will give you an idea of where your at....If you run a lock up converter you may mph a bit higher.

These times are close to where my car has been as it has evolved over the years. Enjoy.

1102.jpg

7.JPG

My 1.46 60' netted a 4.027 330' and a 6.223 @ 112.13 in the 1/8th

Depending on which column you want to follow , my car is either 1 full second slow in the 1/8th or is faster by .7 ....I am quite sure that I do not have an 8 second car :)

Bryan

Good thing for me as I do not use or depend on charts like that since my race car is way off those numbers.

Couple weeks ago I was in the final round and with a 1.49 60' launch the car ran 9.97 @ 136 MPH, maybe since I had the boost set at 16 psi during the run it skewed the numbers? :confused:

Good thing for me as I do not use or depend on charts like that since my race car is way off those numbers.

Couple weeks ago I was in the final round and with a 1.49 60' launch the car ran 9.97 @ 136 MPH, maybe since I had the boost set at 16 psi during the run it skewed the numbers? :confused:

Should have been set to 15.5psi ;)