A few parts left over in the garage

DonnieShort

Who's Next?
I have a few parts that I had left over when I had to sell my car a few years ago. Pictures included below, soory they are so large. Prices do not include shipping and I do take Paypal. If interested, please email me at donnieandheather@windstream.net as I don't check pm's that often. Thank you for looking.

Casper's cam sensor cap new in box - Sold Bruce
Accufab billet fuel pressure regulator - Sold Tim
Horn trim ring new - $30
Remote trunk release solenoid and button - $25
ATR brass pcv valve - SOLD Johnny
Valve spring replacement tool - $20
Tps sensor, without bolts - $20
New gm differential pinion cross shaft, no bolt - $10
Oem stock computer chip - $40
Intercooler step down hose, 2 1/2" down to 2" - $10
GM 2 bar map, used - $ 20

Here are the pictures, sorry so big
IMG_0872_zps35ad6802.jpg

IMG_0879_zps8fd024ab.jpg

IMG_0881_zpsfeb598a9.jpg

IMG_0882_zps49757ef2.jpg

IMG_0884_zps4cb202ed.jpg

IMG_0887_zps7775058a.jpg

IMG_0888_zps2efeec5b.jpg

IMG_0889_zps9fc3f536.jpg

Hey Donnie
I bought your car back in 07... did you ever get another GN?..hope all is well, glws
Dan

Hey Donnie
I bought your car back in 07... did you ever get another GN?..hope all is well, glws
Dan

Hey Dan! All is very well. After you bought the car, fall of '08 I went back to college (at age 37, lol) and got my RN degree. Life is much better! I didn't get another Buick, after I sold mine, another just didn't seem the same. Too much blood, sweat, and tears I guess. But I a couple of weeks ago I did pick up another black car, a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8. I have to say that I am very satisfied with it :)

ATR brass pcv valve - $20
Accufab billet fuel pressure regulator - $65
NEXT inline pending pics

Hi, Donnie, I would like the Casper's Cam Sensor Cap, new. How much for shipping? My zip is 22508. Which payment would you perfer? PayPal, check, money order, Monopoly money? Let me know when you can.

Thanks kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hi, Donnie, I would like the Casper's Cam Sensor Cap, new. How much for shipping? My zip is 22508. Which payment would you perfer? PayPal, check, money order, Monopoly money? Let me know when you can.

Thanks kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hey Bruce, shipping shouldn't be anymore than $5 to Va since I'm in Ky. PayPal is great just send it to donnieandheather@windstream.net I can get it out to you tomorrow :)

Ok, Donnie, I'll PayPal you the money right now. I'll send it as a gift.

Thanks a lot.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Great! Money just sent to you a moment ago....I couldn't find any "send as gift" button on the PayPal page, like it used to have......I'm sorry about that, so if I need to send you a PayPal fee to you, please let me know and I'll get it to asap. (sigh) I tried.:(
You've got my address, right?

Thanks for the fast shipping. Really appreciate it.

Best to you and your family, Donnie.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Great! Money just sent to you a moment ago....I couldn't find any "send as gift" button on the PayPal page, like it used to have......I'm sorry about that, so if I need to send you a PayPal fee to you, please let me know and I'll get it to asap. (sigh) I tried.:(
You've got my address, right?

Thanks for the fast shipping. Really appreciate it.

Best to you and your family, Donnie.

Bruce '87 Grand National
Yep I got it, I'll send it to you in the morning. Thanks!