AC Delco Oxygen sensors

BuickGN

When looking the part numbers on the Turbo regal website, the GN and GNX have different oxygen sensors. What's the difference between them? Would a GNX sensor work better in our cars?

The Denso O2 sensor will work better and last longer than any other brand including AC Delco, and they are less expensive.

Not the question I asked .
The GNX sensor is supposedly more tolerant to higher exhaust temperature than the GN version.
During development of the GNX a oxygen sensor failed. The story goes that it took out the turbo. Hence, they upgraded to the AFS-22.

The GNX sensor is supposedly more tolerant to higher exhaust temperature than the GN version.
During development of the GNX a oxygen sensor failed. The story goes that it took out the turbo. Hence, they upgraded to the AFS-22.
Thanks.
The Denso you are suggesting. i Imore. heavy-duty

Thanks.
The Denso you are suggesting. i Imore. heavy-duty

yes just like Nick said they will last longer and are less expensive .. a single track outing with Leaded fuel wont render them useless like the delco ...

seems lately ( last 1-2 years) the delco parts are pretty marginal ... im glad I can bank on built up stock of older NOS parts... Ive actually had a lot of issues with delco spark plugs.. went NGK