Accessory Fuse Box?

I can understand taking power from the fuse panel, but running a ground through the body and frame can cause problems. :)

Will check my PM box.

I can understand taking power from the fuse panel, but running a ground through the body and frame can cause problems. :)

Will check my PM box.
Yeah, I guess the key word there is "can". Our ground is meant to go to the firewall where everyone else goes with there grounds, is that not good?

All orders for our "Accessory Fuse Boxes" have been shipped. More fuse boxes are being made up right away so we will have these In Stock..

Thanks to all who ordered!

Scot W.

Yeah, I guess the key word there is "can". Our ground is meant to go to the firewall where everyone else goes with there grounds, is that not good?

I grounded my stuff to a screw under the dash in front of the hood "pull" cable. Is that a good spot? Scott- do you fish your ground wire through the firewall and then ground it in the engine compartment? Nice looking product BTW. I might have to buy one.

I grounded my stuff to a screw under the dash in front of the hood "pull" cable. Is that a good spot? Scott- do you fish your ground wire through the firewall and then ground it in the engine compartment? Nice looking product BTW. I might have to buy one.
That spot is okay for the few items, but I like to ground our fuse box to the firewall for a better ground.

I have had one of those (although a few more fuse slots) in my DD for about 7 years now. They are very high quality and ultra convienient when adding accessories. I have never had a problem with it. I do like the slightly smaller one, would definetly make it much easier to mount somewhere under dash.

Attachments

• aux-fuse-box.jpg
    aux-fuse-box.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 363
Scot, the fuse box got here today!

Thanks!

Claude. :wink:

Even though I received my fuse box in December, I just got to install it today. It's a little time consuming, but worth it. Now the underside of the dash and especially the original fuse panel is not as cluttered anymore.:wink: It looks much "cleaner" even if I'm the only one who sees it!...:redface:
Thanks,Scot,

Claude. :wink:

Scot, I don't see these on your website. Do you still have these?
Due to the small demand of these we made the decision to stop making them but we still have some stuff left over for them, let me see what we have left and maybe we can make one for ya... ;)

Due to the small demand of these we made the decision to stop making them but we still have some stuff left over for them, let me see what we have left and maybe we can make one for ya... ;)
Awesome Scot. Thanks man just let me know.

Any luck? My stuff should be here in the next day or two to install my gauges. Its cool if you don't have the stuff do make one. I just didn't want to spend elsewhere on something I remember you carrying. If you have the stuff just make it, don't check with me first, I'm telling your right now YES I want it.:D

Ditto here. Scot, if you have the stuff to make more, I will be in for one for sure.
I trust getting it from you.