Accumulator Ball

lnkncontiverto

Feel my Pacifists-of-Fury
Mine is on the fritz and I'm looking for a good replacement. What have you got? I would prefer the latest style. If no one has a deal for me, I'll have to grab a new Cardone unit from one of the usual suspects.

I thought I'd try here first.
Thanks!

I have one for sale.
Purchased years ago and used for testing purposes.
Should be fine but will offer a refund if DOA and returned.
$115 shipped. Paypal accepted.

image-3185965079.jpg

I have one that is abt 8 or 9 months old. Still in good shape. I can sale you the whole unit for $175 shipped. Tks John

I currently have 2 good used Cardone bowls ...We supply most of the Buick community with these brake bowls.

Cardone bowls have been virtually perfect since they came out with them 3-4 years ago.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

ee my list under parts for sale I posted earlier tonite brake bowl is listed there.

I'll take one of your Cardone units, Dennis. I responded in the other thread, as well.

Thanks to the others that replied!

Ok you got it $105 to your door ups ground...I perfer paypal type in denniskirban@yahoo.com with amount and your address etc it would ship tuesday....

its a good move as its very very hard to find a good original brake bowl and you would be surprised we test them and ones that look brand new are junk and ones that look weathered sometimes turn out to be good we perform a pressure test onthem....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I am not knocking those that responded to his request only pointing out that the GM ones have a very high failure rate based on what we have found on units.