activation

fubar2.5

? is. How long should it take for an e-mail activation for a new -to me- site? I am getting no response at all from them. I do not want to name them at this time.

Thanks.

Thanks for responding.
I thought the question was pretty direct.
After you send your info to join a site and the info was accepted how long should an activation e- mail take?
a day, a week, month, etcetera.
If still too vague ask me direct ? please. I am not good at generalising.

It should be instant depending on the site though.

I guess if they do not have an automatic system and a person has to manually put you in it could be delayed.

Also, if you typed your email off by a digit or so that would explain it as well.

D

It should be instant depending on the site though.

I guess if they do not have an automatic system and a person has to manually put you in it could be delayed.

Also, if you typed your email off by a digit or so that would explain it as well.

D

OK Thanks I'll try again.

Mine i thought was slow but went into my junk mail try looking there if you have not already.

I had one site that I never could get the activation e-mail from. Even without it I could (and did) PM one of the moderators and got set up...

Well I tried to reactivate and got a "activation e-mail sent" answer on the site, but nothing shows up here.
I gu

[QUOTE="fubar2.5, Well I tried to reactivate and got a "activation e-mail sent" answer on the site, but nothing shows up here.
I guess I will call on a current member of the site. If it matters it's ihadav8

Thanks again.

If it matters it's ihadav8

That site is a mini version of Yellow Bullet......Where the weak are killed and eaten. Could be, v8 has adopted that same policy!:D
Ya, ya, I have too much time on my hands, and am practicing my comedy routine!o_O

Did you try logging on w/ the name/pw you registered with?

That site is a mini version of Yellow Bullet......Where the weak are killed and eaten. Could be, v8 has adopted that same policy!:D
Ya, ya, I have too much time on my hands, and am practicing my comedy routine!o_O

I just tried that Chuck =it said my e-mail needs to be verified.

We don't just let anyone on over there. Background and such must be verified.

Yet somehow charlie snuck in, never understood that....:kiss:

If a website allows me to join- is it a website I want to belong to? :eek:

ba- dat - dat -cheeng!