adjustable fuel pressure regulator

anthony mendoza

whats up guys i just purchased a combo 42LBS injector and chip kit and also a adjustable fuel pressure regulator for my 87 GN what pressure do i set the fuel for plz i need a little help thanks in advance

It depends on the chip. Check the instructions if you got any. Most set around 42 psi with the vacuum line off.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

you will want to take the vacuum line off and at Idle, adjust for 43 PSI. as you put the vacuum line back on, it should drop down about 5* psi. the main thing your looking for is a constant increase in pressure as boost builds. 1 psi fuel pressure per 1 psi of boost.

you will want to take the vacuum line off and at Idle, adjust for 43 PSI. as you put the vacuum line back on, it should drop down about 5* psi. the main thing your looking for is a constant increase in pressure as boost builds. 1 psi fuel pressure per 1 psi of boost.
thanks brother

The regulators need rebuilt after a few years. Rebuild kit under $30 delivered. They cause fuel pressure to not rise one to one when they need rebuilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk