After cam, ported head, and injectors car runs like crap

Quigs

Trained monkey
Ok after I put in a 107T poston can, ported the heads, installed 36lbs injectors, and a 2.5in hooker exhaust system my car has been running like crap. I need help!!

Are you postive that the camshaft was timed correctly on the install?? Also, is your camshaft sensor set properly?? Did you cross any plug wires??

yes I installed the cam properly and I used the specal cam tool to set the sensor.

I guess I should be more specific now that I was able to barrow a direct scan and labtop. It runs in closed loop all the time including wide open throtle the LV8 is max out at 255 the MAF is around 250 and I get about to counts of knock when I get off the gas. I tryed the thrasher chip and now I'm using a pit bull. I don't know but it is frustrating

I'm sure you have a major tune issue, but I'd like to know who ported the heads, and how did they come out? Were they flow tested? Its very easy to completely destroy the flow capability of the heads if something wasnt done right. They can look beautiful and flow like crap.