Alky Control Installations (pics needed)

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
Just got a new Alky control Kit. Would like to see what everyone is doing with regards to mounting the in-cabin control unit. I'd like it to be as stealthy as possible.

Anyone want to post up some pics/ideas? ( I did a search but didn't find much)

TIA

i dont have a picture but i mounted mine right next to the crotch jet/vent under the dash. cant see it from outside the car and i have trouble just seeing it while sitting in the seat. not too many places to put it in my column shifted ttype with bench seats!

here ya go

Picture-234.jpg

Thanks for the input so far.

I was thinking about the install by the radio pod but, I was hoping to do something more trick and stealthy. Any other ideas? (I know there's not alot of space, but I figured that there's lots of clever folks around here and someone might have a novel idea...)

Just got a new Alky control Kit. Would like to see what everyone is doing with regards to mounting the in-cabin control unit. I'd like it to be as stealthy as possible.

Anyone want to post up some pics/ideas? ( I did a search but didn't find much)

TIA

squeeze it between the radio and the dash pad it will fit and no hardware needed. just like in the above picture but in between the two

I'll be making a scanmaster/alk kit control housing that site on the drivers side of the console right beside where we put the twin console guage holder. I'll be doing the mock up in foam and then the piece in fiberglass. I plan on it bolting to the floor under the console, not hurting the console, and sharing the factor lines. I'll be doing it soon and will post pics.

I installed mine inside of my center console. I personally like everything to look stock when people look inside of my car (no pillar gauges either). Since the GNX style dash doesn't have a 'Power Injection' bulb, I used the 'Fasten Belts' bulb. The 'Power-On' LED is next to the boost gauge and the 'Low-Level' LED is below the Tach on the GNX style dash.

Inside of the console is my ANS Boost Controller, ScanMaster, HKS Turbo Timer, and the Alky Controller.

a02.jpg

a01.jpg

a03.jpg