Alky On a Typhoon !!!!

Hognose

Well my best friend had purchased Razor's kit a while ago. He fianlly got everything else need for the truck to be able to run it. (Adjustable FPR, Walbro 340, & a chip)

The truck is stock. It's best time was 13.68. That was with a broken intercooler pump. (wich we didn't know at the time.):eek:

I put the kit on last week and we fiannly made it to the track on Monday.
With a new Intercooler pump and chip plus the alky he went 12.63!!! This was with only 20 lbs of boost!:D
This is a stock truck. Definately has some more in it with some tuning on the chip. The Alky's cooling effect on these trucks is incredible. After a run
the entire intake is very cold!
In anycase just wanted to share a succes story of the Alky Control set up in a Typhoon. Thanks Julio for an awesome kit, install was easy and the system excellent.
I am mad because somebody used alot of my Alky!:biggrin: Time to invest with a 55 Gal drum now!;)

Matthew

Man, that's great. That truck is going to be a super sleeper that KILLS som unsuspecting prey.

Thanks Matthew.. if it was a Syclone.. be running lower 12's easy. Weight is hard on the trucks.

Yeah he is already gonna kill both me and my other friend (Z06)from a stop on the street. At least in the 1/8. Should be able to catch him by the 1/4.
Launching that truck on the street is fun!

I am not sure of the chip, it is a custom job from a guy in Canada.

Julio,
Either way I am extremely impressed with the truck. Always read that they don't go anywhere with basic mods. Well this proves they do. Just need the right tools!

Thanks,
Matthew

Guy in Canada was probably Nolan at Campbell Automotive ;)

Guy in Canada was probably Nolan at Campbell Automotive ;)

Yes!!!!!:biggrin:

Has been very helpful. That Typhhon is a totally different animal than the Buick.

Julio did you get my email with the DS files?

Thanks