Alky Pressure Tester

Hey , I had posted here about renting one but haven't had any luck . I may just go ahead and buy one from Alky Control . Probably a good tool to have .

I have thought of buying one and renting it out , I'm not sure how good of an idea that is LOL would you wanna rent one if I bought one ?

I have thought of buying one and renting it out , I'm not sure how good of an idea that is LOL would you wanna rent one if I bought one ?

Thought about it but I'd rather own it since I'd want to be able to test my system on the apot if I need to rather than wait for rental.

However, others may want to rent one.

My ? is.. Why would you want to 'test" the system only once?
As important as the system is, to the life of the engine, a test should be a periodic check.

Rent one? Ask some of the folks that tried that w/ the fender roller....

As important as the system is, to the life of the engine, a test should be a periodic check.

I understand its very important to have , The renting thing is just a thought .

If you buy a new one for $89, I will give you $69 for it. Essentially a $20 rental fee.

Let me know if that works for you?

I use mine to check pressure and drain the tank for winter. Also use it to circulate some window washer fluid through the pump for winter. Don't like the idea of plain water that freezes in the punp.