**all Out Gn & T-type Meet Up This Sunday 7-22-2007 @ 1:30pm

Gerald

Ralph wanted me to tell all the good people of the buick south western community to come out and bring the cars that we all love and meet up for pizza, drinks (non alcoholic), fun and chatting at Round table Pizza located at 32525 Golden Lathern ste B, Dana Point, Ca. 92629. If you need anymore info please call Ralphy @714-457-6839.
See you peeps there!
Gerald
"In da BUICK Bond"

Ralph wanted me to tell all the good people of the buick south western community to come out and bring the cars that we all love and meet up for pizza, drinks (non alcoholic), fun and chatting at Round table Pizza located at 32525 Golden Lathern ste B, Dana Point, Ca. 92629. If you need anymore info please call Ralphy @714-457-6839.
See you peeps there!
Gerald
"In da BUICK Bond"
Hey Gerald! I noticed that you mentioned that you own a 2000 Taheo. What is a Taheo? Will you be bringing that also?

I think that we are very fortunate to have somebody such as Ralph involved in the turbo Buick community that owns a business and who can and does sponsor these get-togethers for us. I am certain that everybody is going to have a great and enjoyable time. I am sorry that I can not make it today, but will try to make the next one.
TIA/R:
Gary Wells