All TR Owners Read **THEFT**!!!!!!!!!

I really dislike thieves. As much as I would like to walk around with rosie colored glasses on it is a shame that you cannot have nice things in the world and people would like to remove your possesions from you.

None of these are new concepts. It is too bad we cannot go back to concepts that are as equally old. Like removing a thieves hands, or having a few moments alone with said thief if they were caught!

Although I am for human rights and what little we have left of civil liberties it is the perverting and distorting of our liberal society that has let these s-hitbags continue to exist. The ability to continue with little or no consequences has made it free game and propagated their ability to continue.

"Protection of life and property" has been changed to protection of life. I suppose me being a Millwright and my livlihood being tied up into my tools I can easily make a defence for wasting some theif in my garage. They were jeopardizing my livlihood, how I make a living.

Theives have always been around, the economy in its dismal state is only going to make things worse with the incresed number of crimes. The increased number of people who are under lacking character and integrity who resort to such behaviour. It has been the tolerance of our society that has enabled this behaviour with minor slaps on the wrist. It is, too bad people lack integrity and resort to imposing upon victims emotional scaring, in lost time obsessing about the attack.

Far as I am concerned I have obsessed about this happening and have resolved to the fact that "protecting my livlihood and life" is the utmost importance and would not hesitate for a minute to protect it with tooth and nail. I shall shed no pitty, no remorse, or tolerance to people who for lack of respect would care to tread on ones lvlihood.

Well Said!............I too will not hesitate to defend (in anyway) that which is mine...............Oh yeah.....I try to look out for my neighbors as well. :smile:
There should be no middle ground when prosicuting these dirtbags.......in Texas they say that the only thing in the middle of the road is Yellow Strips and Dead Armadillos. :biggrin:

Im out in Vegas and have been a cop for almost 4 years now. I work in the most violent area with the number 1 area for stolen cars. Vegas was #1 in the nation for many years in a row. Everything from Escalades to Uhauls being stolen and items pawned or vehicles chopped including Grand Nationals (for dune buggy engines) so my advice is get agreed upon value. I have it on my Limited and my GN! Also get a theft deterrent, fuel cutoff switch, hidden "mystery or kill switch", GPS system whatever it takes. Do what you have to do to protect your investment. Parts are getting harder to find for our cars so invest in piece of mine and protect your car before its too late! Another big thing is installing home surveillance system in front of your house. Some you cant even see the cameras and they work wonderful! Also search on this site, a post a while back had great ideas for GPS! Lo-Jack does work pretty well since its based on signal. But often criminals know that GM for years ran Onstar through the passenger side pillar so they knew exactly where to cut it!

I have a toggle switch in a very hard to find location in my trunk. When that gets flipped the fuel pump is shot off. It came on the car and I turned it off accidentally. I replaced the fuel pump ( i was gonna do it anyways) and still nothing. Had tested power all the way back to the pump and found where it died. Luckily the switch was found. Been nice to known that when I bought the car but I think it's a great defense system.

Why do you guys post the security information for your car on a public forum? Think about it. Its not like you have a cookie cutter car in Florida. There are only so many Turbo T's left.