Alradco radiator

Troy D

The end tanks on my radiator are not square to the main body. I have had the radiator for over a year and just upgraded my fans to dual fan system and was having a hard time getting it to sit right
uploadfromtaptalk1464473576209.jpg

Anybody ever notice this or is this the way they are supposed to be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nobody has anything.
Gonna have to contact Alradco.
I can't even install the fan setup because when it is tight to the radiator, it is so out of square one side rides up higher than the radiator and I can't even put the hold down plate back on

I have a new I haven't installed.let me pull it out the box an ill do the same.

I went through this with the f body radiators at autozone. Went through 5 or 6 of them and finally told the clerk nevermind!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I just purchased & installed a new ALRADCO radiator/dual fan shroud assembly. My radiator was square on one side & about 1/8" to 3/16" out on the other. I applied a 3/4" wide by 1/4" thick strip of foam weatherstrip tape along the top & bottom edge of the shroud assembly, centered it up with the radiator & mounted it up.

Are both ends of your radiator out of square? It may have been racked during shipping & handling.

Yes both sides are out of square. I only put a 12" square on it, and it was a good 1/4" out in 12" on both sides. I may have to do what you did also, that's not a bad idea