Alright, damnit!!

Good thing the colors on this page are distinctive. For a second there I thought I had hit a Mus*ang message board. Flame away Mus*ang owners....

Ok lets talk about your Buick.....why the piss/poor times with ALL that rwhp and torque? Traction doesnt seem to be an issue with that hard hooking BEAST.

Originally posted by stroked347
Good thing the colors on this page are distinctive. For a second there I thought I had hit a Mus*ang message board. Flame away Mus*ang owners....

Ok lets talk about your Buick.....why the piss/poor times with ALL that rwhp and torque? Traction doesnt seem to be an issue with that hard hooking BEAST.
I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't posted any times for my Buick since I've never run it at a track and have no times to post :confused:

Yea, I know the 12.93 sucks for my extensive list of mods. I should be much lower but maybe my 2nd time to the track I'll do better. Beginners 'ya know.

What's the problem? I didn't come here to brag or cause problems. I was asked at least twice to post pics of and list my combo. This discussion has only naturally progressed. You knew damned good well what to expect of this thread. If you don't like it, why don't you just use your administrative powers? You're the only person that has caused flames in this thread. I suspected animosity in your earlier post, now I'm sure I was right. Grow up. Oh, and kiss my ass.

Chris

fastdriver it's not to nice what you have said ( kiss my ass) it's normal to tease ourselves but not those kind of words. You bring disrespect to Buicks guys , don't make me regret to like your style in the beginning of the thread . WE are all friends , even you a MUSTANG owner in a BUICK COMMUNITY .:( WE share the same passion of EXTREME FAST CARS .

Originally posted by FastDriver
What's the problem? I didn't come here to brag or cause problems. I was asked at least twice to post pics of and list my combo. This discussion has only naturally progressed. You knew damned good well what to expect of this thread. If you don't like it, why don't you just use your administrative powers? You're the only person that has caused flames in this thread. I suspected animosity in your earlier post, now I'm sure I was right. Grow up. Oh, and kiss my ass.

Chris
Who me? :confused:

Sorry for overloading your servers with talk of mustangs. Maybe I'll come back when I decide that I can afford a nice TR. Buickfreak, it was a pleasure talking to you. I appreciate your enthusiasm for all cars. Take it easy,

Chris

PS. If anyone wants to get together for some fun in OH, you can still reach me by email at x41031@usma.edu